A Muslim Women Becomes Valedictorian

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
C'mon we know who we are. Also look at the Islamic history, we have so many scientists, mathematicians, doctors, astronomers etc.
we are just not mentioning out here so as not to let the sisters down :biggrin: :p

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
C'mon we know who we are. Also look at the Islamic history, we have so many scientists, mathematicians, doctors, astronomers etc.
we are just not mentioning out here so as not to let the sisters down :biggrin: :p

:salam2:
true akhi . we r just letting them have the limelight...:SMILY335:

Nice one akhi..

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Number one in the class but spells 'haters' wrong!
You werent homeschooled by any chance, were u? Homeschooled as an only child, that would make sense! :SMILY129:

Totally kiddng btw, congrats and stuff.:)

First of all i did not spell it wrong i just added a little spice to it!!!LOL

Thanx,

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
First of all i did not spell it wrong i just added a little spice to it!!!LOL

Thanx,

Yup ...but see whether u can explain this...sister..

u first post on this thread ...Check out the title..."A Muslim Women becomes Valedictorian"

u look at the title carefully...How is it posible when u use "A" , then u type Women....because i pass my grade 1-6... Women is plural while "A" is singular :SMILY288: Grammatical error...done usually by grade 2-3 kids LOL

Basic stuff??? :shymuslima1:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

DONT HATE, APPRECIATE!!!!!

U can correct me all day, im still on TOP!!!!!

I smell a little Jealousy From the GUYS!!!!!LOL

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

DONT HATE, APPRECIATE!!!!!

U can correct me all day, im still on TOP!!!!!

I smell a little Jealousy From the GUYS!!!!!LOL

pls...im very happy that u achieve that....i appreciate what u have done....

Jealous...yup...but im diverting the jealous into action inshAllah..:SMILY346:

I dare u to remain the top next yr....:) We will see which uni u go because at the end of the day...whatever success u get inshAllah will benefit mankind especiall muslim community...

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

U dare me?

Insha Allah, if Allah has written for me 2 live for one more year, i will be the top in my college class!!!!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

U dare me?

Insha Allah, if Allah has written for me 2 live for one more year, i will be the top in my college class!!!!

I dare u n it seems u have accepted the challenge ....We will see about that...

As i hv gone through my college time..Let me tell u some people who didnt do well during high school but did very well in college...N some fumble....they will be a lot of sacrifice in between....But remember college is 2 years n these 2 years will inshAllah determine what u do for the next 40 years, inshAllah...So the sacrifice is worth it....

i do not want top in the class..becoz thats quite easy.... I want top in the whole school...

I also make dua that others when they see ur story will spur them to do well..and inshAllah become top too...

but getting to the top is not the whole agenda, the humbleness, n other qualities have to be good too..

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Actaully, college is not 2 years for me. I have 2 do 4 years than 4 more years than 2 years residential training. Thats 10 years and probably more depending on the college.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:SMILY335:

Actaully, college is not 2 years for me. I have 2 do 4 years than 4 more years than 2 years residential training. Thats 10 years and probably more depending on the college.

What kind of English is that...

Since when is it does "then" becomes "than"

In Singapore , college is 2 years and university is usually 4 or 3 years...:SMILY335:

If i have to go through what u type, after i graduate i will be old already.... LOL:SMILY335:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Stop tryin 2 act smart, thats slang language im from Brooklyn thats how i speak ( i grew up in the ghetto LOL)

I dont care how old i become at least i accomplish what i want.

P.S. in America there isnt a difference between a college and a university. You still have 2 do the same amount of years.

A university is large with many students. A college is small. However, they teach the same majors and do the same amount of years.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Stop tryin 2 act smart, thats slang language im from Brooklyn thats how i speak ( i grew up in the ghetto LOL)

I dont care how old i become at least i accomplish what i want.

P.S. in America there isnt a difference between a college and a university. You still have 2 do the same amount of years.

A university is large with many students. A college is small. However, they teach the same majors and do the same amount of years.

im not smart...LOL...:shymuslima1:
Angry....is it:SMILY335:

Who ask u to grow up there...See what happens

okay correct me if im wrong...usually uni is better than college , right???
Better in terms of ranking , professors,students

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
A University is better because its more expensive ( really really expensive) but i dont think there is a difference in terms of education, and u still have 2 pay for both.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
A University is better because its more expensive ( really really expensive) but i dont think there is a difference in terms of education, and u still have 2 pay for both.

but i thought Arabs are rich...My uni cost about S$6100 per year...thats abt US$4k . I think My college cost about US$12 per year...

Get a scholarship then

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

INsha Allah i will be going 2 a university and Alhamdlillah i have already gotten 2 scholarships and the university is paying my full tuition so right now i dont have 2 worry about any money.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller

INsha Allah i will be going 2 a university and Alhamdlillah i have already gotten 2 scholarships and the university is paying my full tuition so right now i dont have 2 worry about any money.

Subhan Allah..Alhamdulillah..Allahu Akbar
May Allah help you throughout in this dunya and in the akhirah as well.
Ameen.
wa/salam