Video ^^^^ A MUST WATCH VIDEO ^^^^^

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

can someone translate it? please...

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: Dear Ilyas.

The guy in the video says,

" He belongs to an orthodox Hindu family from Kanpur in U.P. His family even doesn't like to hear anything about Islam. Recently He has been to Mumbai and Alhamdulillah that he gets a chance to interact with Dr.Naik. He has been watching Peace TV from a long time and listening to lectures by Dr.Naik,Dr.Israr Ahemd etc. He wishes whosoever is hearing him via Peace TV must know that Muslims may be misguided but Islam is pure and misconceptions about Islam are fake. He pulls down all misconceptions about Islam.

He further argues,when there is no idol worship prescribed in Vedas and also when Vedas propagate oneness of God than why Hindus worship Millions of Gods. He goes further to say why there are only three Hindu majority countries in the world namely India,Mauritius ans Nepal in the list of A-Z of all countries. Even Sri Lanka where Ram killed Ravan (a..... ....demon ) doesn't have a majority of Hindus.

He asks a question to Hindus,When God incarnated in form of Ram and Krishana,than why were all related Hindu scriptures were written later on by human hands."

At last He pronounces Shahada and with the consensus of Dr.Naik renames himself as ''Mustafa".

Regards.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

dear akhi,

jazak Allahu khyir for translating it for me. though i could grasp a little hindi, i had trouble understanding what the brother was talking about vedas and stuffs.

may Allah bless you.

best regards,

wasalaam.