Article A Nazi Confession Before Death.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam:
greeting,

Executing Italian Civilians Was ‘Terrible’ for Executioners, ''Nazi Said Before Death''.
By ROBERT MACKEY
October 17, 2013, 6:19 pm

0.jpg

An Italian-language video interview with Erich Priebke, a convicted Nazi war criminal who died under house arrest in Rome last week, provided to the Italian news agency AGI by his lawyer.

As officials in Italy continue to search for a solution to the problem of where to bury the body of Erich Priebke, a former SS captain who died in Rome last week under house arrest, the voice of the unrepentant Nazi was heard in a video interview released on Thursday by his lawyer.

Reflecting on his life in the undated interview, Priebke said that the wartime massacre of 335 Italian civilians by his unit in 1944 — a reprisal for the killing of 33 SS officers by partisans in Rome — was “a terrible thing for us to have to do.” According to Priebke, a German who lived openly in Argentina for five decades after the war before being returned to Italy to face justice in the 1990s, the fault lay with the partisans. “They carried out the attack knowing there would be retaliation,” he said. “They thought a retaliation by us would trigger a revolution.”

Asked why he had not disobeyed the order, Priebke claimed “it was impossible,” because a fellow officer said that any dissenters would be shot. “Before starting the retaliation,” he recalled, the officer “told everybody that those were Hitler’s orders, and we had to execute them. Anybody who didn’t want to do that would have had to line up with the victims to be executed, too.”

Priebke’s insistence in what his lawyer called a “video testament” that he was only following orders echoed the on-camera explanation he gave to Sam Donaldson in 1994, when an ABC News crew discovered him living in Argentina, under his own name. “That was our order,” he said in English. “You know in the war, that kind of thing happened.”

An ABC News interview with Erich Priebke, a former SS officer who took part in a wartime massacre of Italian civilians, when he was discovered living in Argentina in 1994.
upload_2013-10-19_10-44-40.png
upload_2013-10-19_11-1-55.png
As my colleague Elisabetta Povoledo reported, almost a week after Priebke’s death at 100, the question of how to dispose of his body remains unresolved, after various cities in Italy, Germany and Argentina, where he lived for decades, declined to offer a final resting place.

The Italian government denied on Thursday that the secret services were involved in moving the body to a military airport in Rome on Wednesday, after a funeral was halted the day before following fierce protests and clashesin a town 12 miles from the site of the massacre.

Link--->http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/20...-for-the-executioners-nazi-said-before-death/

~News.

Do not click*Please be warn by clicking highlighted sentence/s could lead you to view of uncensored image/s !!!tq

Thank you for reading/watching,
Take care,
~Wassalam.

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Convicted Nazi Unwanted in Death: Argentina refuses to accept body of war criminal Erich Priebke

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Body of Nazi War Criminal Moved to Airport in Rome After Clashes
By ROBERT MACKEY
As my colleague Elisabetta Povoledo reported, a funeral for Erich Priebke, a former Nazi officer who died under house arrest in Rome last week while serving a life sentence in Italy for the wartime massacre of more than 300 civilians, was called off on Tuesday, after angry protests and clashes at a church run by renegade Catholics.

Later, a video journalist for the newspaper Il Fatto Quotidiano recorded a tense confrontation between the protesters and Italian neo-Nazis, which descended into street fighting after dark.

Video of clashes on Tuesday night between Italians protesting the funeral of a Nazi war criminal and fascist counter-demonstrators.

Take care,
~Wassalam

Last edited:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Died nazi is only died meat like every others. Maybe he should bury to the sea like Osama Bin Laden?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

I would rather get shot then to carry out those kind of orders. To me, that is a poor excuse.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalamu alaykum

I would rather get shot then to carry out those kind of orders. To me, that is a poor excuse.

Salam alaykum

To somewhere he needs a place to his bones.

Of my mind it only tells stupidity of people to make kind of chaos for body of died man.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam alaykum

Died nazi is only died meat like every others. Maybe he should bury to the sea like Osama Bin Laden?

Dear sister,
as muslim ,such thought shouldn't be crossing your mind.

''Our prophet Muhammad s.a.w stop and respect a dead
jew's funeral ceremony passing by him,''
a good example we have to follow dear sister

~May Allah swt help,guide and protect all muslims~Amin!

~Wassalam

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu alaykum

:wasalam:

to all,

:75:
You are a very kind person~May Allah swt protect you~Amin!

Thank you for passing by reading,
~Wassalam :)

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam alaykum

To somewhere he needs a place to his bones.

Of my mind it only tells stupidity of people to make kind of chaos for body of died man.

to all,
...a very sentimental issue my sister
being dead or alive, to some people they just don't care.

Thank you for passing by,
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
greeting!

More:
A Nazi Confession Before Death.
_70504745_70504740.jpg

A funeral for Erich Priebke was halted on Tuesday amid angry protests

Nazi Erich Priebke to be buried 'in secret location'

Nazi war criminal Erich Priebke, who died under house arrest in Rome last week, is to be buried in a secret location, his lawyer has said.

On Wednesday, his coffin was seized by the Italian authorities and taken to a military base near Rome after a funeral was halted amid angry protests.

Rome city authorities had banned any burial in the city.

Priebke was extradited from Argentina and jailed for life in Italy over the 1944 killing of 335 civilians.

"The agreement satisfies the family and ethical and spiritual requirements," said his lawyer, Paolo Giachini, adding that there would be "a small ceremony for relatives" following the funeral.

The whereabouts of the burial are unknown but Mr Giachini is reported as saying that "we had contacts to bury the coffin of Priebke both in Italy and in Germany".

A cardiologist has offered to have the remains interred in his family's grave near Verona, but the local mayor is said to be against the proposal.

The German embassy in Rome has said it had not been contacted by Priebke's lawyer and had no request for a burial, the Italian news agency Ansa quoted embassy sources as saying.

Unrepentant
Argentina - where Priebke lived for nearly 50 years before being extradited to Italy - refused to fulfil his wish to have his body repatriated for burial beside his wife.

Priebke's hometown in Germany also refused to take the body, over fears that any place of burial could become a pilgrimage site for neo-Nazis.

_70552985_70552984.jpg
In a video released after his death, Erich Priebke maintained that he was following orders from Hitler
He was one of the SS officers overseeing the killing of men and boys at Rome's Ardeatine Caves in March 1944, one of the worst massacres in Italy during World War II.

In a reprisal for the killing of 33 German soldiers in Rome by resistance fighters, 335 Italian civilians were shot dead.

Though Priebke admitted his role in the massacre, he never expressed any remorse and maintained he was following orders.

In a video message recorded before he died - and released posthumously by his lawyer - the former SS officer repeated the defence he had given at his war crimes trial.

He said he had received direct orders from Adolf Hitler to carry out the massacre.

Priebke was extradited in 1994 after investigative journalists from US television network ABC News tracked him down in Argentina.

In 1998, he was sentenced to life in prison. However, he pleaded that he was too old and sick for jail, and was soon allowed to switch to a regime of house arrest.

The Vatican issued an unprecedented ban on holding Priebke's funeral in any Catholic church in Rome, but a Catholic splinter group, the Society of St Pius X, tried to hold a ceremony on Tuesday outside the city, in Albano Laziale.

Thank you for reading,
~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
greeting,

Family of Nazi Erich Priebke 'wants his body back'

The family of Erich Priebke, a Nazi war criminal who died under house arrest in Rome last week aged 100, has demanded the return of his body.

His coffin was seized by the Italian authorities and taken to a military base near Rome after a funeral was halted amid angry protests.

Priebke was extradited from Argentina and jailed for life in Italy over the 1944 killing of 335 civilians.

Italian media say his body could be kept at the airport for the time being.

A funeral in Albano Laziale, south of Rome, was called off on Tuesday following scuffles between protesters and Nazi sympathisers.

A senior official in Rome province, Giuseppe Pecoraro, was quoted on Wednesday as saying Italian authorities had "initiated contacts with Germany."

Argentina - where Priebke lived for nearly 50 years before being extradited to Italy - has refused his wish to have his body repatriated, to be buried next to his wife.

And Priebke's hometown in Germany has also refused to take the body, over fears that any place of burial could become a pilgrimage site for neo-Nazis.

A spokesman for the German foreign ministry said he knew of no laws preventing a German who had died abroad from being buried in Germany, but that it was normally "a matter for the relatives" to decide.

'Neo-Nazi risk'
Priebke died on Friday, aged 100.

_70552985_70552984.jpg
In a video released after his death, Erich Priebke maintained that he was following orders from Hitler
He was one of the SS officers overseeing the killing of men and boys at Rome's Ardeatine Caves in March 1944, one of the worst massacres in Italy during World War II.

In a reprisal for the killing of 33 German soldiers in Rome by resistance fighters, 335 Italian civilians were shot dead.

Though Priebke admitted his role in the massacre, he never expressed any remorse and maintained he was following orders.

In a video message taped before he died - and released posthumously by his lawyer - the former SS officer repeated his defence at his trial for war crimes.

He said he had received direct orders from Adolf Hitler to carry out the massacre.

Priebke was extradited in 1994 after investigative journalists from US television network ABC News tracked him down in Argentina.

In 1998, he was sentenced to life in prison. However, he pleaded that he was too old and sick for jail, and was soon allowed to switch to a regime of house arrest.

The Vatican had issued an unprecedented ban on holding Priebke's funeral in any Catholic church in Rome, but a Catholic splinter group, the Society of St Pius X, offered to hold the ceremony.

As the coffin was taken to the Society's seminary in Albano Laziale on Wednesday, protesters clashed with Nazi sympathisers as his coffin passed.

"We had to cancel the funeral yesterday because there was a risk that it could have become a neo-Nazi demonstration," said Mr Pecoraro.

~News.

Body of Nazi Erich Priebke moved to Italian airport

Thank you for reading/watching,
~take care,
~Wassalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

People in that last video are more or less mad.

Person is died and his soul will already met The Last Judge (just same if he is in the grave or not?).

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Dear sister,
as muslim ,such thought shouldn't be crossing your mind.

''Our prophet Muhammad s.a.w stop and respect a dead
jew's funeral ceremony passing by him,''
a good example we have to follow dear sister

~May Allah swt help,guide and protect all muslims~Amin!

~Wassalam

Salam alaykum

Have you ever think to where Ariel Sharon will bury? He has been the brain dead during 2005 and surely zionist nazi.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam alaykum

People in that last video are more or less mad.

Person is died and his soul will already met The Last Judge (just same if he is in the grave or not?).

it's a very sensitive issue ,
many have their family affected
some finding of gruesome and sad images if you watch the video
then
you will understand what actually running them mad.

~Wassalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

I understand they madness but person is died.

They should let his family to bury him. Beating others or yelling on the street doesn´t make anyone alive.

o_O

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam alaykum

Have you ever think to where Ariel Sharon will bury? He has been the brain dead during 2005 and surely zionist nazi.

In very recent news i read,
Ariel Sharon are not officially dead though his brain are cuz they detect some very tiny brain activity
so they still trying to revive him from his deep sleep@coma.