A new member from NY

shafiq18

:salam2:
I just registered right now as soon as i heard this website. Albint_Almuslima told me how great this site is, which made me eager to join.
I am really looking forward into getting to know everyone. I also hope that everyone benifits from me And Insha Allah i get a chance to learn from everyone else.

My name is Shafiq and I live in NY. I attend the same school as Albint_Almuslima and Insha we will graduaute this year. I ask for everyone to make Dua for us to pass our regents tomorrow.
Waslam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
ASALAM ALAKUM

Welcome Shafiq to TTI, finally.

Insha Allah you Enjoy this site as i surely am. Insha Allah you can benifit from everyone here.
And i know you will fill the poetry section with your great poems.
Oh yes Insha Allah you pass the regents.

Also thank you for actually mentioning me above when you asked everyone to make Dua for the both of US.
MAY ALLAH BE WITH US ON EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

mkrahman

Salam! Welcome!

Salam! Welcome!

وَأُدْخِلَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ تَحِيَّتُهُمْ فِيهَا سَلاَمٌ (14:23
14:23 But those who shall have attained to faith and done righteous deeds will be brought into gardens through which running waters flow, therein to abide by their Sustainer's leave, and will be welcomed with the greeting, "Peace!" [35]

English Phonemic Sounds of Verse:
Waodkhila allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo alssalihati jannatin tajree min tahtiha alanharu khalideena feeha biithni rabbihim tahiyyatuhum feeha salamun

shaz_1999

Welcome 2da site bro Inshallah u will pass but please do not forget that if u don't pass its not da end of da world coz dats wat Allah has chosen for u especially if u hav given it ur all (I know from experiance)

Inshallah u will pass bro

n.o.e99

Bismillah

As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu.

Hope you and your family are well In Imaan and health insha'Allah.

Welcome Akhi and hope Allah(Swt) blesses your stay. May Allah(Swt) pass you in all tests of life. Amiin.

Your brother In Islam.

Wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

Welcome Akhi // Shafiq to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

and thanks 4 sister Albint_Almuslima to invite u to the family

and greeting from Egypt to All muslim from NY

i leave u in care of Allah
<wasalam>

maymun

asalaamu alaikum
welcome brother to tti and family
and may allah make u task easy for u.
may allah guide us all in the garden of paradise.ameen
wasalaamu alaikum

I just registered right now as soon as i heard this website. Albint_Almuslima told me how great this site is, which made me eager to join.
I am really looking forward into getting to know everyone. I also hope that everyone benifits from me And Insha Allah i get a chance to learn from everyone else.

My name is Shafiq and I live in NY. I attend the same school as Albint_Almuslima and Insha we will graduaute this year. I ask for everyone to make Dua for us to pass our regents tomorrow.
Waslam
You are warmly welcome Brother, hoping we will all exchange idea on islam issues!

NoorHayat

asalamoe 3alaikoem ya akhie

:SMILY206: to TTI
i hoope you will enjoy this site as much as i do...

and inchallah we will lurn more from eachother

ma3a salama

NoorHayat

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Waslam

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah
Welcome to TTI Shafiq....Nice to meet u

Asalaamalikum brother,

Inshallah you will find TTI informative and useful. Word of mouth advertising is powerful and less costly, thank you too Albint_Almuslima for the referral may Allah give you your reward and hasanat.