A new way to feel the love for some kafara billah

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I hope you're in your best of health and Imaan,I hope the same for me,mashallah;) now alhamdulillah,I'm feeling good,thank to a stronger practise and a good family on tti;)

Now,I'll get serious;there is a matter I'll share in sh Allah and even if it won't surprise you,it could be an element more to understand how Islam is the true religion.

I was watching to a program in which it was talked about a new kind of way of live the family,which is increasing in United States but it isn't recognized and not allowed in Italy.Its name is "Polyloving family".when I heard the word it sounded me as something which might recall to the brotherly love or the love as something of good...But when I saw a girl,married to a man(and at that point there's nothing bad) and "close friend"to another man,who makes the same things with her husband.well,I thought that:first of all,with no offense with the really,good and pious women,the disbelieveng women like her are such disgusting and they are the temptation of Shaytan.
in this discussion,it was asked them(the 2 men)if they were jealous while the girl was doing her business with the partner...
How can I explain my disappointment?they complained themselves because Italian Constitution doesn't allow a relationship among more than the existent couple(man/woman),by consequence,Homosexual marriages,polygamy and this "new poliloving family" are not accepted in our sociaty.
In conclusion,why our Constitution forbides to a married man to have more than one wife,when it's known that he at the 80% of prbability will betray his wife?.
and why a muslim man can't bring to Italy his second wife?We're living in a falsehood that it makes me ashame to be here.