a question

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
how is it that Mohammed(pbuh) discovered Islam if Abram , Isaac, and Ishmael(pbuthem all) they all practiced Islam first, and didnt they come before Mohammed?

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
how is it that Mohammed(pbuh) discovered Islam if Abram , Isaac, and Ishmael(pbuthem all) they all practiced Islam first, and didnt they come before Mohammed?

salaam alikom

What do you mean discovered? he was send by Allah as a prophet of Islam. he was calling for the same religion of Ibrahim , Ismail, Issac, and Ibrahim peace be up on them all. when people started worshipping idols Allah send prophet Mohammed peace be up on him as a mercy for the whole world in the past prpophets were send to specific nation and people but prophet mohammed peace be up on him was send to the whole world as a mercy

We sent a Messenger among every people saying: “Worship Allah and keep clear of all false gods.” Among them were some whom Allah guided but others received the misguidance they deserved. Travel about the Earth and see the final fate of the deniers. (Surat an-Nahl: 36)

(وإلى عاد أخاهم هودًا قال يا قوم اعبدوا الله الأعراف: 65.)

And to Ad (We sent) their brother Hud. He said: O my people! serve Allah, you have no god other than Him; will you not then guard (against evil)? 007.065

(وإلى ثمود أخاهم صالحًا قال يا قوم اعبدوا الله ) الأعراف: 73)

And to Samood (We sent) their brother Salih. He said: O my people! serve Allah, you have no god other than Him; clear proof indeed has come to you from your Lord; this is (as) Allah's she-camel for you-- a sign, therefore leave her alone to pasture on Allah's earth, and do not touch her with any harm, otherwise painful chastisement will overtake you. 007.073

(وإلى مدين أخاهم شعيبًا قال يا قوم اعبدوا الله ).الأعراف: 85.
And to Madyan (We sent) their brother Shu'aib. He said: O my people! serve Allah, you have no god other than Him; clear proof indeed has come to you from your Lord, therefore give full measure and weight and do not diminish to men their things, and do not make mischief in the land after its reform; this is better for you if you are believers:007.085

at the end Alllah send his prophet Mohammed peace be up on him as a mercy for us ( the world ) The message of Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him over the fact that the was for the whole world, it is a full conclusion of all the messaged it full fill and meet the needs of all human beings and the from technology and management of material and moral across time and space in all its their behalf in this world and hereafter.
(وما أرسلناك إلا رحمة للعالمين
)
And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds.021.107

Throughout history people have debated what religion Prophet Ibrahim (as) actually belonged to. Jews regard him as one of the Jewish prophets and maintain that they are following his path. Christians also regard him as a Jewish prophet, but differ from the Jews in claiming that he is subject to Prophet ‘Isa (as), who was to come after him.

O followers of the Book! why do you dispute about Ibrahim, when the Taurat and the Injeel were not revealed till after him; do you not then understand Behold! you are they who disputed about that of which you had knowledge; why then do you dispute about that of which you have no knowledge? And Allah knows while you do not know. 003.065-66

The Qur’an is the source of reference that gives us the most accurate information regarding Prophet Ibrahim (as).
the religion of Prophet Ibrahim (as) is revealed thus in one verse:

Ibrahim was not a Jew nor a Christian but he was (an) upright (man), a Muslim, and he was not one of the polytheists.)003.067

قال الله تعالى: (ما كان محمد أبا أحد من رجالكم ولكن رسول الله وخاتم النبيين

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things033.040

The general message to Mohamed peace be up on him is to theworlds, and conclusion; and it will continued its presence till Allah inherit land.
(هو الذى أرسل رسوله بالهدى ودين الحق ليظهره على الدين كله) (9
).
He it is Who sent His Messenger with the guidance and the true religion, that He may make it overcome the religions, all of them, though the polytheists may be averse.

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
another question as well

i have another question as well...........i am a convert ut my parents wontlet me practice Islam. I havent been able to fast orpray,what should i do?:girl3: :confused:

fendi_ibrahim

be patient dear sis.....

:bismillah:

:salam2:

i have another question as well...........i am a convert ut my parents wontlet me practice Islam. I havent been able to fast orpray,what should i do?:girl3: :confused:

dear sis...

Your parents need time to accept any changes happened in your life. Wather it is a good one or not. So, you give them time as long as they need. Explain to them if they ask to. Tell them that even you fasting, or pray or practicing any obligation in Islam, you are still their daughter. Ok...And try to ask how others sis (reverted) deal with this kind of situation. MasyAllah.... May Allah help you sis...Ameen.

Wassalam...:arabi1:

servant

Be strong sister... you must cultivate and take care of your faith... don't let it flicker.. don'tlet it be doubtful even when in times of crisis... it takes only five to ten minutes to pray... tops! If you can't pray in the house...., get out of the house.. find a clean spot.. face the qiblat... and pray a... be strong..

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
i always bring with me an islamic compass n a clean plastic sheet n extra socks n when it time for :salah: look for clean spot that not frequented by people,, spread my plastic sheet,, look for the kiblah with my compass n im connected :salah: to my Creator,,Allah swt, inshallah
:wassalam::hijabi:

Abu Juwairiya

Its not about 'discovered' or 'founded' Islam since Allah is the originator of Islam. He sent approximately 120, 000 Prophets and Messengers of Allah to different parts of the globe over the centuries. The issue is not of something new, but of revival of the same principles of religion with some variations in law to suit the needs of the people the message to whom it is sent. Over time, when people became more interested in Duniya, their knowledge of Islam was lost and eventually not practiced altogether or made to coexist with innovations and corrupt ideas, hence the need for a new Prophet and sometimes new legislation to remove the wrong and re-introduce the right, sometimes with a few modifications when necessary.

Ibrahim, Ishaq and Ismail (AS) were among the Prophets sent to largely one area; the Middle East. Prophet Ismail it is mentioned in the Qur'an was the first Messenger of Allah to Makkah, but his law was different to the last Prophet; Prophet Muhammad (SAW). While the latter was sent to the whole human race, all Prophets before him were sent to specific towns, cities or people and for limited time periods. His Shariah similarly is for all time.