A Request

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

This is something I've noticed recently: that if one is logged out of TTI, one can't freely browse the forums. It only shows part of the first post in a thread, and then everything after that is cut off.... unless you register/ log-in.

As muslims, I think we shouldn't be hiding our posts. What if a non-muslim stumbles across this site, but instead of being able to go through the discussions or see how muslims behave, they are put off by the constant "Sign up/log in" box. How are new muslims supposed to read the threads and questions they might have? How are we to attract people to turn to islam, if not by allowing them an easier opportunity?

It didn't use to be so before. I don't think I would have registered here if I hadn't seen what kind of environment the forum had. Makes you think: are we aiming for ajr and barakah here, or number of registered users?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Thats a good point. When I join to some new forum, I at the first look around before regístering. To get some information what kind of Place it is and what kind of atmosphere there is.