A simple reminder ABOUT THE DEATH (A MUST WATCH)

yaqubkhan

THE STRANGER
A Short Talk With Brother Jalal (brother from alfitrah.com) about death and the life that awaits us in the here after

[yt]NKNerlfXamg[/yt]

strive-may-i

Anas (Radiya Allahu 'anhu) said, the Prophet (Salla Allahu 'alahi wa-sallam) said:

"There is no home except that the angel of death stands at its door five times every day. And if he finds a person whose sustenance is exhausted and whose time is over, he casts upon him mortal throes whose torments envelop him and whose agony engulfs him. Then some of the women of his household uncover their hair, some beat their faces, some weep, and some scream with agony.

Seeing all that, the angel of death (PBUH) will say, 'Woe to you! Why are you so frightened? And why are you sad? By Allah! I did not deprive anyone of you of his sustenance, and did not expedite his assigned time, and I did not come to him until I was ordered to come, and I did not seize his soul until I asked permission, and I shall return again and again until leave none of you behind.'

The Prophet (Salla Allahu 'alahi wa-sallam) said: By Whose hand Muhammad's soul is! If they see his place and hear his words they will forget their dead and weep for themselves. When the dead is carried on his bier, his soul hovers over it while calling very loud, 'O my family! O my children! Don't let life fool you as it fooled me, and don't let it deceive you as it deceived me. I accumulated wealth lawfully and unlawfully then I left it behind to others. They are enjoying it and I am accountable for it. Beware of what has happened to me! "