A small request...

your-sister

Assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaaah, sisters and brothers!

I truly noticed now how Islaam is a threat to the kuffaar(I'm not going to apologize to anyone if they get offended by the term 'kaafir').

And they will do anything to eliminate or rather 'reduce' the(number of) outspoken Muslims..

Our brothers and sisters are being oppressed ! May the knower of All things help them!

Brother babar's case was a touching one.. I have hope that all will go well for him bi'idhnillaah ta'aala!

Now what I wanted to share with the lot of you here is what's been happening in this area I reside in- A Somali will be very familiar with it - the twin cities of Minnesota.

For two weeks now(give or take a few days..) two sisters have been undergoing a trial in the next city overs' court. They were charged with the same thing Babar was charged with. Collecting money for a group of 'mujaahideein'. Only difference is these sisters were doing it for "The youth"(known as Ash-shabaab). Apparently the sisters are only 'claiming' to have been collecting the money for the yateem(orphan) and miskiin(poor) of Somali but it was actually for the Shabaab..
Are the kuffaar really that desperate to throw us in prison? How hard is it to believe that the money is actually for the poor back home. Why would a 64 year old woman(one of the sisters are said to be 64 and the other 35 yrs old) want to go from house to house, city to city just to create mischief?(that's basically what they'll be doing IF they were collecting money for the so-called Ash-shabaabs) Can't a believer want to get Ajr and help the poor out by sending them money they collected from Muslims..? Their evidences are mainly of outgoing phone calls to Somalia. So, what? One can't stay in contact with relatives anymore?

Some of you in the states may have seen the report about the sister who refused to stand up for the judge.. I particularly do not watch the news so I'm not sure what kind of lies were infested into that report about this incident. However, (A sister i spoke with today had the reaction I would expect if the report really was filled with bull..) I know a relative of the one who didn't stand up and he narrated to me what took place. First, the sisters are believers. One has the eemaan I always asked of from Allaah. I've never even heard of any other sister who hijaabs herself like she does, here in the US.. Maasha'Allah. They were in court the other day and as usual, everyone stood when it was said "All raise" for the judge... Everyone except for this sister(one of the two on trial). And that obviously caused a scandal and it was reported on the news.
But really, I definitely see why she did what she did. First, she's falsely accused of something she did not do and then she's expected to happily do a standing ovation for someone? Granted, the judge is at a "higher" level than her in society... But that doesn't make him one bit superior to her. A believer.
Another thing, she refused to get a lawyer. And that again, was apparently a 'wrong move' on her end. Her reasoning was clear- She said I have Allaah and I've no need for a lawyer. And indeed, Allaah knows what is true and what is isn't.

Anyways, sorry for making this longer than i intended for it to be. I just wanted to say that tomorrow morning at 9 is when the final decision shall be made by the judge. So pray for the sisters Inshaa'Allah. It's not much, please include them in your du'aa.. Don't be like these "muslims" around here who, just for fear of the government, won't stand up for the rights of Muslims... Who won't stand up for Islaam! Don't be one who turns his back on his brother when he's in need. Don't forget that nothing will benefit you in the hereafter aside from your good deeds! By Allaah, a believer's word is much much more important and honest than that of the deny-er of haqq, a non-believer!!
Let this request be an Amaanah(I thing it means 'trust' in English?) onto you. And as the wife of that one sahaabah(could be Mu'aadh ibn jabal) said "Laa tudayyi‘-il- amaanta.." ya ikhwaty. Don't abuse the trust , O' sister/brother of mine.. O' lover of khayr!

BaarakAllaahu feekum..!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Dear sister,

Did the sister break any law? Generally collecting money for charitable cause is fine but sometime, like in my country, you need approval from the relevant authority before you can collect money or donations.

May Allah help our sister and protect her from any discrimination, ameen.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is hard to make any decision on the facts provided. Local laws are different. And everything requires a permit. There are rules as to what times people are allowed to solicit door to door.

I have not read anything about this. Doesn't mean much.

And once again..we have to understand basic Islamic principles. Why are sisters running around on the streets of a country that is not receptive to Muslims?

When a woman is in hijab or niqab people become very defensive. Any common sense is thrown out of the window. I can get a seat all to myself on a crowded subway. It's magic. They do not want to interact with us.

The sister was right in not standing up..she should have alerted the bailiff ahead of time. That way there is little misunderstanding.

CAIR usually handles these situations.