A suggestion about the Sisters Section

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Does anyone else, besides me, find it slightly exasperating that we can't see what's the last post from the Sisters Club on the TTI main page? I'm sure the brothers must also feel this way about their Brothers Club section.

And also, to access the subforum, we have to go through *two* screens before we get to the actual Sisters section. Can this be rectified so that we only have to click through one screen? In the earlier days, those without access would just see "Private" at the place where those with access would be able to see what the latest post was. Can't we change this back to how it was before?

I hope this makes sense. Its confusing to explain.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I agree.

I actually rarely ever check the Sisters area because I forget its even there! Until sometimes I'm like "Oh hey, whats going on in the sister's section today?!"

I mainly post on the first page stuff or on the "new post" area to the right.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

It seems part of my request has been fulfilled. No more clicking through two screens to get in the Crazy Sis section. JazakAllahu Khayr!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

The Frontpage only pulls posts from Islamic Discussion and the TTI lounge.

I did not allow for the private member area posts to be featured because of privacy.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

The Frontpage only pulls posts from Islamic Discussion and the TTI lounge.

I did not allow for the private member area posts to be featured because of privacy.
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuhu

Akh, we use to have "go to last post" option on the home page. Can we have that again, please?