A suggestion

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

It has come to my attention that there is alot of vocab that even I dont understand.

I was going to ask the regular members to put the english version (if u can) in brackets after you have written it...like this salat (prayer) saum (fasting) ...i now they are simple ones...but thter are some more complicated ones.

Otherwise someone can direct us to a really good glossary....because i dont seem to be able to find some of the words in the ones i regulrly use online!!

Its just a suggestion to help ....you dont have to do it....or if you have a better suggestion then plese suggest your suggetion in the suggestion area below.

Jazakallah

AAZ

samiha

---------
Staff member

I always suggest this ... Glossary of Islamic Terms and Concepts

but then again sis... there end up a lot of things which cannot be explained in just one word... a lot of things which are way beyond one level explanations... so those I'm not too sure about, as I don't understand Arabic myself or anything.

wasalam

amyaishazouaoui

I always suggest this ... Glossary of Islamic Terms and Concepts

but then again sis... there end up a lot of things which cannot be explained in just one word... a lot of things which are way beyond one level explanations... so those I'm not too sure about, as I don't understand Arabic myself or anything.

wasalam

Jazakallah....the above is useful but not comprehensive enough for me now!!!! aaaaagggghhhh

:wasalam:

Jihan

It has come to my attention that there is alot of vocab that even I dont understand.

I was going to ask the regular members to put the english version (if u can) in brackets after you have written it...like this salat (prayer) saum (fasting) ...i now they are simple ones...but thter are some more complicated ones.

Otherwise someone can direct us to a really good glossary....because i dont seem to be able to find some of the words in the ones i regulrly use online!!

Its just a suggestion to help ....you dont have to do it....or if you have a better suggestion then plese suggest your suggetion in the suggestion area below.

Jazakallah

AAZ

Hey this is what i was thinking about yesterday! I wanted to put these words up and someone defines them without looking it up!
then we'll see how correct it I a whole stack of SAT words!

or i got another idea the persoon can look it up buteverybody has to make up a unique sentence with the word.

okay inshAllah i'll majke up a thread foor it now.