Alhamdulillah About Me and Ruqya Q&A

kamal-ahmed

About Ruqya Question and Answers

Ruqya Question and Answers was founded in late 2013 in response to the growing need of Muslims (in the UK and around the world) for a dedicated and trustworthy platform to provide answers for often confusing yet very important ruqya related questions; Questions that have a direct impact on the lives of people affected by magic and jinn possession.

While there are many websites, forums, books and online material which contain a wealth of general theoretical knowledge, the information provided often leave the readers with many specific unanswered questions.

These questions relate to the physical and practical aspect of ruqya.

Questions such as;
'How do I find out why the jinn possessed me?'
'What can I do to check if I am only possessed or if I'm affected by magic too?'
'What things can I do to ensure that the ruqya sessions are effective?
'Should a pregnant woman have ruqya done?'
'How do I know if and when the jinn has left my body?'
'How do I find out where the sihr (magic) is?'
'Does the jinn inside me know what I'm thinking?'
'Can the jinn harm my unborn baby?'

I hope that by removing the myths surrounding jinns, by that expose their limitation and exposing the very laws of nature that govern what they can and cannot do- people will be better equipped to deal with and protect themselves from the supernatural aspects of this world.

Kamal Ahmed

Founder of Ruqya Q&A

About Me

I first became exposed to ruqya in early 2007 when a close friend, who was suffering from severe back problems- which was initially thought to be medical, turned out to be caused by a jinn. I saw the suffering, the anguish caused by misdiagnosis, the long and difficult quest into the world of ruqya in search of a cure.

A world previously unheard of until a loved one became affected.

It was then that I decided to venture out of my comfort-zone and decided to learn about ruqya. Towards the end of this journey we finally met a brother. Ibrahim at-Turki from St Albans. A brother whose devoted adherence to the Quran, sunnah of the messenger of Allah (salllahu alayhi wa sallam) and the methodology of the salaf was instantly recognizable.

Through his 15 or more years of doing ruqya, Allah (azza wa jall) blessed him with a deep understanding of the world of jinn.

It was through him that I first learned the theoretical knowledge and then went on to learn the practical elements. Through the next three years I experienced some very fascinating cases that taught me much. Jinn possession and magic can be both traumatizing and depressing. When one strives hard to Allah (swt) with effort in one hand and patience on the other, the Help of Allah will come.

In 2011, with pressure of final year at university, my inability to balance family life and ruqya (which was taking over my life) I decided to stop. It was so difficult to walk away. But you can never really stop not after what you've seen. Since then the focus has become protecting my own family and doing ruqya for close friends or family members.

I know there are too many people who are affected out there but very few avenues for support and answers. I hope this website will be a source of benefit for many, many people and I hope it be come as a form of sadaqah jariyah (contineous charity) when I pass away.

Finally the most rewarding aspect of ruqya was to see not just patients being cured, (by the Permission of Allah) but often both the person and jinn become guided onto the Straight Path. All the hardship and suffering is worth it if we, in the end, enter Paradise instead of Hell fire.

"And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good"

[Surah 29:69]

Kamal Ahmed

Ruqya Question and Answers
http://www.ruqyaqa.com/recent-questions.html