Abu Hurayra said that the Messenger of Allah

The Prophet (s.a.w.) had said "Among the women of the whole world four are great : Kh

• Aishah (r.a.)

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Asma (r.a.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asiyah (r.a.)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sawdah (r.a.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jafariasad

Abu Hurayra said that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah Almighty said, 'I have declared war on anyone who shows enmity to a friend of Mine. My slave does not draw near to Me with anything I love more than what I have made obligatory on him. And my slave continues to draw near to Me with superogatory actions until I love him. When I love him, I become his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks. If he were to ask Me for something, I would give it to him. If he were to ask Me for refuge, I would give him refuge.'" [al-Bukhari]

Anas reported from the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, in what he reported from his Lord, the Mighty and Majestic. He said, "When the slave comes towards Me a hand-span, I go an arm-length towards him. When he comes towards Me an arm-length, I go a fathom towards him. When he comes towards Me walking, I go towards him running." [al-Bukhari]

Ibn 'Abbas said that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "There are two blessings which deceive many people: health and free time." [al-Bukhari]

'A'isha reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to pray at night until his feet became cracked. "I said to him, 'Why do you do this. Messenger of Allah, when Allah has forgiven you all your past and future wrong actions?' He said, 'Do I not want to be a grateful slave?'" [Agreed upon. This is the variant of al-Bukhari]

Abu Hurayra said that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allah than the weak believer although there is good in each. Desire that which will bring you benefit, and seek help from Allah and do not give way to incapacity. If something happens to you, do not say, 'If only I had done such-and-such.' Rather say, 'The decree of Allah. He does what He will.' Otherwise you will open yourself up to the action of Shaytan." [Muslim]

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The Fire is veiled by indulgence of appetites and the Garden is veiled by things people dislike." [Agreed upon]

The variant of Muslim has "surrounded" instead of "veiled" meaning there is this veil between him and it. When he does it, he enters it

MOSABJA

Whats the poll all about?????

and why doesnt it contain the names of Hazrat Khadija,Maryam and Fatima(May Allah be pleased with them all)..