Abu Taubah Please support.

amyaishazouaoui

Assalamu alaikum,

It has been a few years since I have been on here, but I feel this warrants a post.

A good friend and brother of my husband , Abu Taubah, is still in jail, without trial and his family needs our assistance. MashaAllah they have all been such a support to me since moving to the USA and are such wonderful kind, thoughtful people.

They need to pay their legal fees as they have found a lawyer who is willing to take on the case, the courts have been far from helpful. We do not need to give a huge amount, if 20,000 muslims gave $1 each, they would be sorted. Far far more that 20,000 muslims have benefited from The Fiks family somehow of other.

Even if you dont totally agree with what Abu Taubah says, he is still your brother in islam, he is still a teacher of Quran, his family and kids still have the right, as muslims to be supported by their brothers and sisters.

The message from The Fiks family is as follows:

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Alhamdu-lillah there will be a very important court hearing for abu Taubah on May 30, 2013 at 9am. insha ALLAH. We are in desperate need of your assistance financially to hire legal help. After sitting down with a few attorneys other than the court appointed attorney who has basically been useless, we’ve found a Law Firm to take the case. They will be visiting abu Taubah on Thursday May 23 to speak to him in order to prepare for the court hearing. We need to raise money to pay for their services. They are asking for $30,000 to to start working with us and $20,000 if the case goes to trial. We are still talking with other lawyers to get a better pricing but the bottom line is, we need legal help in order to prepare for trial. Otherwise the court will eventually do whatever they please with our brother and teacher by sentencing him unjustly. May ALLAH subhaanu help us and make it easy for us to be victorious, ameen. We want to thank you all for your continued support and we pray that it is accepted by ALLAH ta’aala. Baarakallahu feekum for keeping us in your du’aas. Please share this information with other believers in order to increase the awareness. The information below is up to date if you would like to help towards this effort to raise money for legal services. ALLAH knows that you’ve been helping us with your funds and or your du’aas and you will see it insha ALLAH. We’re asking that you give as much as you can and make a greater sacrifice for the sake of ALLAH and his deen. Muslims around the globe have been unjustly imprisoned or killed while the world watches and refuses to speak out about it. Let us not allow them to continue that pattern by sentencing abu Taubah and taking him away from his family who is in need of his prescence at home to raise young muslims. I ask that ALLAH forgive us and you all for our weakness in imaan and that he make our feets firm in the deen, ameen. Jazaakumallahu khayran for taking the time to read this very important announcement. Wa salallahu ‘alaa sayyidinaa Muhammad wa ‘alaa aalihi wa saHbihi wa sallam. Wal-hamdu lillah.

amyaishazouaoui

An update from our dear brother Abu Taubah....

please share and donate.

Bismillah, Al-hamdulillaah and Sallallahu wa Sallim 'ala Nabbiyillaah wa Ba'du
From Abu Taubah
To the Muslims,
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum wa RaHmatullaah
I personally, and from the bottom of my heart thank you all for the amount of support you'all continuously show me and my family. Jazaakumullaahu khayran. Your support has enabled us to retain legal services of Attorneys Corey Cohen and Daniel Brodersen.
Cohen and Brodersen have excellent credentials and came highly recommended. They believe in our case and because of that, have worked out a payment plan different from their normal practice.
I am asking you'all to help me pay these men. Some people think that now that we have retained them, the job is done. No, it is not like that. Rather, now that we have gotten them to agree to take the case, we have to pay them for their expertise and services. As you all know, a good legal team is costly, but a poor legal team costs even more. I invoke my right as your Muslim brother and call on you'all to aid me in
this hardship.
I remind you'all with what comes in the word and tafseer of ayah 177 of Baqarah.

"It is not righteousness (Birr) that you Jews and Christians turn your faces in prayer to the East and the West. Rather righteousness consists of believing in Allaah, the Last Day, the Angels, all of the Scriptures and all of the Prophets. And that even though you love and need money yourself, you still give it in charity to help
relatives, orphans, the needy, travelers who need help getting home, those who solicite funds for acceptable causes, and for helping free slaves and prisoners. Furthermore, rightenous people make it their business to offer Salaah five times a day, to pay the annual Zakaah, to keep their word when they give it, to
fulfill their obligations honestly and are patient under the pressures of poverty, sickness and in the face of danger. These are the ones who have been faithful to righteous beliefs, and these are the ones who have taqwaa."

O my brothers and sisters, you all know that I am not a terrorist and that I have never promoted terrorism. So please help me to prove that in court. I ask you all to be patient with me during this Fitnah for as believers we can expect a lot of good out of one difficulty. The promise of Allah is true. Let us seek Allah's forgiveness and renew our intentions to be people of taqwaa. I thank you all again and again and include you all in my private du'aas.
Your brother Abu Taubah
Wal-Hamdulillaahi Rabbil-aalameen

amyaishazouaoui

Assalaamu alaikum,

This is the latest from our dear brother Abu Taubah. Still they are only 2/3 the way to raising a much needed legal fund and the trial is only 4 weeks away. To donate please go to http://www.gofundme.com/34gpac

From Abu Taubah to everyone

Alhamdulillahi rabbil 'aalameen. The latest court proceeding on October 30, 2013 was a hearing to determine which officers took my legal papers, books, and Qur-aan; what they did with them and to determine where they are now. Representatives from the F.B.I., Seminole County intelligence unit, the prosecutors office, and even Umm Taubah testified that the missing items were passed back and forth, but no one knows what happened to them. I asked the court to order the government to return my property, pay me for those things destroyed or lost, and sanction the prosecution for not following normal procedures. The magistrate judge (not my trial judge), while agreeing that the government is at fault has stated that he does not see how relief can be granted. And as of today has yet to rule for or against my request.

As for the actual trial, then it is set to begin in December inshaaAllah. People we are still in serious financial need. Everything related to trial costs. We have to pay for paper, ink, copies, witness' travel accommodations and gas. And these expenses cannot be deferred. In fact we need them in place before trial so that they could be of use during the trial.

I ask Allah and then the Muslims to help me cover these expenses. As Allah says in Surah Taubah Ayah 71 which can be translated as:

The believing men and women protect and support each other.

This walhamdulillah
Abu Taubah
Bil Qalami UmmTaubah

amyaishazouaoui

Oh and if anyone wants to travel and support our brother in islam on December 3rd, there is a campground called "Bill frederick park at turkey lake" which is about 15-20 minutes drive from downtown orlando. It costs $10 a night for primitive camping and $35 for a cabin. You have to use the communal showers /bathrooms (obviously male and female are separate). For the cabins you have to provide your own linen and chairs. It is a really nice spot and might be great for a mini vacation too. Please support the family, they really need both financial and moral support. Even write them a letter, an email, send a smile and a hug. Just knowing there are many making dua and sending their love means alot right now. :)