abuses of video games

afnan

assalamu alaikum
video game is very affective tool in manipulating and moulding opinions
of the youth .Not mere opinions , the player directly participates
in the the bloodshed. Its impact on mind is manifold .
All the major video games manufacturing companies are owned by Jews i.e
EA , Activision ,Sierra,UBI soft,Rockstar,GT interactive ,and so on.
In short most of them are possessed by Jews ;and they are the most
committed poeple in serving their national or religious purpose .
They have prepared the grounds for NEW WORLD ORDER WHOSE CHAMPION
(ACCORDING TO THEM)WIIL BE THE ANTI-CHRIST OR DAJJAL,so if you observe
while playing games ,you will find one-eyed heros who control the entire
scenario especially third person games.
some of the stricking features that are common to all of them :
1: bloodshed ,violance ,massacre and brutality can be found in almost all
the action games .Some games are named as MANHUNT (its in real sense a manhunt)where brutal excecution have special scores(amazing);a number of such examples
2: in most of the third person games ,i.e empire earth (award winnig game)
ONE EYE dominates every action of the gamein TEH LORD OF THE RING ,one-eye action is more domineering ;the eye controls the
sky and the earth of the forces in the game. If we read the history of th dark templers, their logos consist of a pyramid ,one eye top of it , a compass
a big G and many other ambiguous signs.These are preplanned things that have a tremendous impact on mind ,astaghfirullah it will be easy for poeple to admit the powers of dajjal ( they already have been introduced to it ).

3: Harry Potter is the little hero of our youth (my nephew always copies
him) and in Harry Potter 3 ,you will find one of his teachers cladded into a
gown and wearing turban like muslims(i was really surprised at first)he turns into the real devil at the last stage of the game (such a propagand).So what this means ?to represent muslims as real monsters (and we happily play such games)
4: it cannot be denied that video games are very much helpful in building IQ level but these are also helpful in developing brutality(we see serial killers around us)

5: In DRIVER 3 ,Attan is mixed with pop music(they dont miss to attack on islam)

6: one of my neighbour's boy was veru mush addicted to pc games ,he would talk about just games
nothing else but games, one day we heard the news that he has killed his two younger sisters (beheaded).

7: In INDIANA JONES AND THE EMPEROR'S TOMB ,Quarinc verses have been written on the floor and hero
of the game is supposed to walk over it .

8: Games are time eaters and its addiction is more severe than drugs.

May Allah help us and save us from the traps they have laid for us
because Allah designs flawlessly