Question: access my inbox :/ please help

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
There is a bug effecting you :p sorry lol but i will fix it in sha Allah : ) just try again, should be ok, its just minor inconvenience for you, sorry sister. do same logout login thing.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I already managed to get in to there. What kind of bugs? Hopely not
bed-bug1-smiley.gif
bedbugs...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I try to update your membership level so you can post photos without being approved. I will sort it out in sha Allah.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

Sister herb, where did your last post go? Because today I logged in, and it seemed like the same problem you were having, I'm having too - all the text is on the left, and I could just see two news updates, and then nothing else. I'm using firefox, what happened?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I still use IE10 and resolved problem as deleting cookies, some parts of the browsing history and logged in again. Anyways, same problem happens minimum once a day - like right now. Comments in the front page show almost normal but things what usually are on the right side are on the left...

o_O

I had before same like you wrote (can see only two newest updates). I clicked link to next update ("fifi posted reply on thread" in my case) and rest of the updates came back.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Okay, problem fixed itself the next time I went back to the homepage. I didn't delete cookies or anything.

Maybe Br. Mabsoot is just playing with the site settings..

Precious Star

assalamu alaykum, when our members return to the site their profiles will update to the new system. The messaging will also be done through there in sha Allah

We are working now on mobile and also chat system, so those who you are friends with have instant messenger. We can also integrate it with any existing messaging system (such as Facebook) so that you have it all in one place in sha Allah

When I try to access my profile, it says "safari can't access page because too many redirects occurred". This also occurs when I hit the inbox.

Precious Star

Ok jazakillahu khayra, i noticed the issue also, and will try to fix it.
actually brother Mabsoot, when I am not on an Ipad, when I am on just a regular computer, I am unable to access my profile page at all -- it just keeps "searching", if you know what I mean.