Accountants

Habasha Sister

:Aselamu Alaykum dear bros and Sisters, I just wan know, how many Accounting or Finance Professionals & students are here in TTI Community, hmm, hope to see replies soon, wselam

Salaam,

I'm an auditor/accountant - someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand :SMILY149:

Inshallah we will share our experiences.

I'm taking my CPA exam inshallah in 3 weeks! Pray for me

Habasha Sister

Salaam,

I'm an auditor/accountant - someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand :SMILY149:

Inshallah we will share our experiences.

I'm taking my CPA exam inshallah in 3 weeks! Pray for me

W salam bro HumbleWun, I wish all best in ur exams, Insha Allah i will make duaa for u, hmm, I wish to see more bros and sisters.

zubair123

asalamu alikum sister..
im currently working in a bank in the remittance department for more than 2 years ..
and studying online with the university of northwest ( online study )...
hope you share your experience with..me..
may allah bless you sister..
ameen

Habasha Sister

walykum salam how r u doing all

I hope we know the Islamic ruling regarding working in interst based Institutions, like banks, insurance companies, just want to remind,May Allah help us all, wselam.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
im doing chartered accountacy ,,currently doing my articles with a chartered accountant firm ,,,,,yes so accountant/auditor
with Grant Thornton ,,,,

Bekor4i

Assalamu A'laikum

Done MSc, Business School in Loughborough, UK.

Starded ACCA in the UK, but curently had to return home, but still doing practical accauntancy as a Financial Manager.

TampaT

I have not had a chance to work in the Finance field, was wondering anyone have tips on how to get hired in corporate finance? I live in the US

BinteShafi

Left long ago
I have not had a chance to work in the Finance field, was wondering anyone have tips on how to get hired in corporate finance? I live in the US

Well here in Australia, they ALWAYS want someone with experience. I can NOT figure out, how someone can have experience, if you never get hired in the first place.

I would suggest you to start with graduate/entry level position....

Best of Luck

Welcome to the forum by the way. I hope you will find this website of great benefit insha Allah

Wa Alaikum Salam,