Acknowledging weakness..

the_angels_ears

Acknowledging weakness;

Desires of this world deceives me and certainly holds me back,
as a Muslim I must comprehend and know this as a fact!
Does it make a difference I question?
Nobody else has my mind,
no other can see the hurt in my eyes - nor emotional scars that lay behind,
except.. The Lord Our Mighty;
within my heart is absolutely EVERYTHING He's sure to find.

Is it so I appear to be sensitive?
Or is becoming scared a sign that I am weak?
Amongst all the thoughts is the pain and the warmth as the tears slithers down my cheeks,
What did I do this time?
Was it the same mistake?
Are all the questions gathered up just as I awake.

I pray to be that stronger person sometimes I don't know who I am,
I ask for extra guidance and to strengthen my imaan,
one thing is known so well to me - in the mirror stands a good person that I see,
with all good intentions and a wish to succeed,
The Lord Our God is Oft-Forgiving, Most-Merciful and on Him I depend and NEED!

Say: "O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evils deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. 39:53 Surah Az-Zumar

safiya58

:salam2:

mashaalah nice poem. when one knows he is weak it means he is strong... one who can not bear to acknowledge his weakness wants to feel strong by abusing the power given to him... but this will not change the fact he is weak... if we take a look at historry we will notice that mankind witnessed so many tyranical leaders.... and where are they now...? buried under the ground... and the turn will also come to the tyranical leaders of todays time... not bec I want it but bec it is fact that we all will die and have to account for our actions... it is only the mumin who is strong eventhoug he is weak... all others are not...

:wasalam: