Act Now, and Don't Delay

The_truth

“If you ask Allaah for anything, then ask Him for al-Firdaws (the highest level of Paradise).”

Just think about your life, and what you want to do with it, and where you want to be in the Akhirah. Make a goal, write a plan to achieve it, and start acting upon it today. Don't delay, for who knows if we'll live to see the next second pass by, other than Allah?

But something else as well. Get a group of your friends together and assign them a Juz, or part of the Quran, to complete every week, or every month. It'll be easy doing it together, it’ll unite you, and allow you to regularly complete the Quran together. Think of how much reward you will get Insha’Allah, and how often you would normally complete the Quran by yourself. Compare the two, and see how easy it’ll be to do. Sure, you’ve got your work or studying to do, but we need to have some time for the Quran as well. Why not start today? Send them a text saying what you’ll do, or get a group together here at TurntoIslam. Do something positive together, right here, right now.

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
jazakAllah khayr for the thread!

I'm currently memorizing the Quran and reading plenty on islamic books to gain more knowledge in the deen. And I'm currently writing a book to spread the word of Islam in Allah's cause, insya Allah!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Jazakallahu hair for the HOT HOT courage.......:SMILY209:
May Allah bless all of us with good friends and relatives who will always help us to attain Allah's love..........:SMILY259:

Ikramuddin

Fear Only ALLAH
Inshallah will also start memorizing Quran now

JazkAllah for ur Reminder....

and BADTASTEBEARS which book r u compiling ,as I also started to write a book but could not carry on .....Need few suggestions in compiling if u could provide......

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah, very good reminder. May Allah help us all to do more good deeds for His sake.ameen

May Allah reword you for sharing with us. :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Inshallah will also start memorizing Quran now

JazkAllah for ur Reminder....

and BADTASTEBEARS which book r u compiling ,as I also started to write a book but could not carry on .....Need few suggestions in compiling if u could provide......

Oh im compiling the stories from Muslim reverts from this forum, insya Allah!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
jazakallah khaira for this important reminder........erm okay i'm in whose group:D
yeah come on whose group should i join???:p no who would join me:)

may ALLAH bless you sister

brother BADTASTEBEARS hope you achieve your goals inshallah

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
“If you ask Allaah for anything, then ask Him for al-Firdaws (the highest level of Paradise).”

Just think about your life, and what you want to do with it, and where you want to be in the Akhirah. Make a goal, write a plan to achieve it, and start acting upon it today. Don't delay, for who knows if we'll live to see the next second pass by, other than Allah?

But something else as well. Get a group of your friends together and assign them a Juz, or part of the Quran, to complete every week, or every month. It'll be easy doing it together, it’ll unite you, and allow you to regularly complete the Quran together. Think of how much reward you will get Insha’Allah, and how often you would normally complete the Quran by yourself. Compare the two, and see how easy it’ll be to do. Sure, you’ve got your work or studying to do, but we need to have some time for the Quran as well. Why not start today? Send them a text saying what you’ll do, or get a group together here at TurntoIslam. Do something positive together, right here, right now.

Asalamalikum wah rahmahtullah wah bahrahkatu

jazakallah khair for reminding brother

The_truth

A Muslim should learn how to organize his time, and make a realistic plan for his worldly and religious duties, without any of them overlapping the other. That is to say that one should know how to arrange his priorities: the most important and the most urgent comes first, and carried out according to schedule. Organizing time also includes leaving a place for relaxation and entertainment.

One of the methods of managing his time properly is for a Muslim to get up early and sleep early, for early hours always yield great blessings. Starting his day with prayer and the supplication of the morning brings the Muslim Allah's grace. A Muslim should always bear in mind that every time has its own task that suits it. Doing tasks in their due times brings about peace of mind and comfort.

Verily, time is very important for our success both in this temporary world and the eternal world to come. If we waste time, if we abuse it, then we waste and abuse our lives. In the Life Hereafter we will be among the losers, who will suffer the torments in the Hell Fire, if Allah the Almighty will not forgive us. Therefore, if we really give value to our lives then, we must give due value to the importance of time.

May Allah help us to make the best use of our precious time and to spend every prescious second we have in his remembrance and worship. Ameen