ACT NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brothers/Sisters,

I am a simple guy!!!

Everybody seems to be talking; Ummah this! Ummah that!

I can't do this! I can't do that!

Give it your 110% and LEAVE the rest to Allah (SWT).

Sleep well knowing that you gave it YOUR BEST SHOT and NOT your BEST LIP!

If you are trying to achieve something in this life i.e.:

• Get married
• Get divorced
• Get Pregnant
• Get educated
• Get a Job
• Get closer to Allah (SWT)
• Get out of depression
• Break BAD habits
• Dump your Girl-Friend/Boy-Friend
• Grow a Beard
• Wear Hijab
• Wear Niqab
Then simply:

1) MAKE sure that your goals are in conformance to Qur’aan & Sunnah
2) RESORT to Allah (SWT) & make dua for the achievement of your goals and continue to do so
3) HAVE realistic targets
4) PUT a Plan together to achieve your goals
5) DON’T give-up
6) EVALUATE yourself constantly and IMPROVE yourself to HELP you achieve your goals
7) USE all resources at your disposal i.e. friends, family, Masjid etc.

Don’t just TALK about it. ACT!
Every bit of energy you spend TALKING about is bit of energy WASTED achieveing it!​

LIFE IS SHORT!
PRAY HARD!
PLAY HARD!

halah

''Don’t just TALK about it. ACT!
Every bit of energy you spend TALKING about is bit of energy WASTED achieveing it!''

Jazaka Allah khair, this is completely true.

LIFE4ALLAH

:salam2:

it is beautiful ..may Allah bless you and protect you.Can i repost it?

with lot of PRayres and respect.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam respected and esteemed brother,

Faith is activity. The opposite is darkness and depression. Implicit in active faith is also an attitude of compasssion and not being judgemental. Brother, we are told a smile is an active act of charity. If nothing today, at least, we can start with a smile. After that we can deal with courage and fear.

abu turaab

Realistic and intresting by brother G.P.....that's why the ashab's of Prophet(P.B.U.H) were so successful both in this life and hereafter...they believed and acted-upon...they talked less but listened more,obsreved and were humble...they didn't have false pride..they accept the advice for their own good & we...we talk more,observe less & listen but not to act upon..but to sort out errors.we claim to be humble but can't stand that somebody could have a point of view different than we have.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma: :ma: What an inspiration!!! Gave me a pick me up today, alhamdullilah!! straight and tot he point!! Jazakallahu Khairan!!:hijabi:

mizza88

salaam brother, thats some good advice given there may allah swt reward you....

but i have a question where you have written dont talk about it act on it. what if a person is looking to get married and they are always puttin their trust in allah swt and always :tti_sister: to allah swt that he finds them someone with deen and pious etc... but what if that person feels like they never will get married, they can't see it happening, nobody is bothering to find that person a partner, the parents dont bother theres nobody in the family that is helping or any family friends?

i have always beleived that if you want something to happen yes dont sit there and talk about it act on it because i beleive you have to act on it in order for allah swt make it happen. what i am unsure about is how can a person act on something that is normally done by parents or relatives or friends of the family etc (finding a marriage potential for ones daughter or son)

i am not saying what you have wrote is wrong at all! mashallah its beautiful and i hope i havent wrote anything offensive or to insult anyone if i am wrong then please correct me, i guess i am just seeking for some advice on this issue ?

jazakhallah khair
mariam

G

Good Shepherd

Oh man.! Oh man.!

I'm chokin' up, cause this is important Stuff!

It's good advice, and completely true.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Brother GP gave some very helpful advice mashAllah....too bad he's not allowed to come back :(, I'm really missing his encouragment:(

deepheart

Assalam alaikum,

Really nice, brother Global Peace.there's this saying:

God gave us two eyes and one tongue so we can see twice as much as we speak.

Let's talk less (unless we are saying something beneficial) and work more, so we can be the best we were meant to be.

Salam.

Status
Not open for further replies.