Ad says babies born gay

dawahforever

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/071024/oddities/italy_gays_advertising

ASalaamu Alaikum

This is terrible..all children are born muslim with pure fitrah. This lie that people are born gay and its ok is one of the reasons I left Christianity. So many churches are embracing this. They need to go back to the old testament and read about Sodom and Gomorrah. If people were truly born gay, created that way by Allah then they wouldn't have reproductive parts because gays can't reproduce without the help of heterosexuals. And Allah wouldnt' create someone a certain way and then punish them for that. Give God some credit! People will make any excuse to justify their behaviour no matter how illogical their statements.

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E

ASA,

That's bananas how some people can make such illogical statements. These people will do and say anything to justify their sins :astag:

Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.

People are born sinless, we have free will whether to sin or not. A baby coming to this world can not even open it's eyes and they are talking about it being born gay :astag:

abou_el_walid

Adie Ibn Hatim; companion of the prophet (pbuh) ; was Ex-Christian ; entered the mosque while the messenger of Allah (pbuh) was reciting from the Qur'aan:
They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their priests to be their lords besides Allâh (Qur'aan 9:31)
So he said: "We did not worship our priests." The Messenger said: "Yes, you do. Don't they make the Halal (allowed matters) Haram (disallowed matters) and the Haram Halal, then you follow them?" He answered yes. The Messenger said: "That is worshiping them."

liaa

not only in churches

:( the worst is that being gay is not only being accepted by some churches... it is also thought in different schools in europe.. for example i have several teachers in my school that aprove gay ppl, and they teach us to aprove too, almost all my friends ar ok with being gay and support this movement, i think that in my class there is only me and a friend who don't accept gay, the other friend ( he is christian-orthodox) had the courage to say in public that he doesn't accept this stuff and he is totally against it, except that he was very rudely judged by some teacher he is also seen like and extremist!! i mean it's soo annyoing!! they say that we all have freedom of chosing but they still want s to chose like them! ALllah( swt)!!romania just entered in the european union this year. and in the summer we started to have gay and lesbian parades on the street, one of this parades was in the same day with an christian celebration( don't remember which, i think it was a saint or smth like this) and and the ppl from the celebration were makin comment against the gays and stuff like this ! and then the police came and they arrested the ppl with the celebration, not the gay ones, lool, i watched it all on tv !! it was horrible !
they are being paranoic by saying that Allah(swt) is letting children to get borned gay .
in my school i don't think i ever told that i am totally against gay ppl, cause i am already watched badly because i am muslim.! i have no freedom in telling what i fell.!

El Gordito

strength thru faith
I have not converted yet, so this is coming from a formerly catholic perpsective..

to me it doesn't make sense that someone can be born that way. I have worked with homosexual peoples, that were very stubborn when I tried to get them to explain to me why'/.? I am a tolerant and accepting person, with no malice toward them... but I asked them..

Why aren't there gay animals? We are made the way we are with a purpose right? Then why be born only to live against the purpose?

I asked them if they don't believe in God, then do they believe in science? Science cannot explain homosexuality other than a sickness of the mind... and if you believe that.... then what is your answer? Wouldn't you want to be cured if you had a sickness of the mind?

again, I have not yet converted, I have only recently in the past year begun to see Islam as a possiblity for me.... so anyone reading this please do not take my words as the words of this website....

peace

kayleigh

salaam,

I like it. I don't agree with it entirely, but I like that it's powerful and controversial.

I disagree with the ad, and with the idea that homosexuality is genetic, but I agree with the part of the ad that says "sexual orientation is not a choice."

BrotherZak

their is absolutely no genetic evidence for it from what i've read, and indeed, if there were we would have discovered it sometime back. The human genome in its entirity has already been mapped and no such defect has been found. But you can have orientation for anything with practice and time. For instance all those types of fetishes which develop after practice..its pretty disturbing for instance as society allows and accepts this type of behaviour expect to see more people indulge in it until it becomes soo natural to them that they would believe it is inherited..however look how our wonderful secularist society propelled by its hobbien morals that no act should be considered impermissible until it causes harm to someone else. Little children at the age of 12 engaging in oral sex is becoming all too common and with no guidelines humans are sinking to the level of animals. The teenage years becomes the year of experimentation and freedom and this is where the sickness develops until it becomes a natural process...its disturbing and its one of the signs of yomal qiyama our prophet mohammed(pbuh) said that it would be accepted and the best among the people is who says "can't you take this elsewhere"...

salam

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

Very controversial ad. I remember seeing a P.E.T.A. ad in New Orleans that said "Your parents are murderers"...

P.S. Peta is an animal rights group that exploits the inhumane treatment of animals for furcoats etc.

I remember watching a video in my anthropology class about this group of monkeys (probably not the right term) where the females and males would all have interaction with each other no matter what sex they were. The best theory they could come up with is that by doing this it leads to less aggression in their little monkey tribe *shrugs*.

:wasalam:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
I agree what a bunch of bananas, how in the world are babies born gay. Wa alllahi i just can not to get to the next world

palestine

Servant of Allah
Adie Ibn Hatim; companion of the prophet (pbuh) ; was Ex-Christian ; entered the mosque while the messenger of Allah (pbuh) was reciting from the Qur'aan:
They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their priests to be their lords besides Allâh (Qur'aan 9:31)
So he said: "We did not worship our priests." The Messenger said: "Yes, you do. Don't they make the Halal (allowed matters) Haram (disallowed matters) and the Haram Halal, then you follow them?" He answered yes. The Messenger said: "That is worshiping them."

SubhanaAllah! wallahi i feel disgusted. this world is getting crazier each day. you know i was already saddened by the fact that everyone judged us and made it hard for us to live. now this....i swear i feel that death is better than to keep hearing things such as this everyday:astag: . a'udu billah. i'm just so sick of this world! i'm sick of it and i don't think i can handle it anymore. i'm already trying to be patient...but how can i be patient when so many are going against the law of Allah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

This is getting boring folks. We know it is wrong and no-one is born gay. Please if we say we are Muslims we have no opinion. If we say we are Muslims we can not go against the word of Allah subahana talla. Why waste time on this subject. Each time we devote to this nonsense, and that is what it is, we are taking time away from being serious Muslims. If someone wishes to be gay..leave them be..we need to work on those who want to raise their faith.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

what i have noticed in my talks with gay people, is that they either hate religion or god altogether. they really believe in their christianity but they aren't willing to give up their sin. that's how much they love their sin. now they're trying to pressure their churches into accepting them in the church community. or they're embracing religions such as buddhism which neutral on the subject. or any other religion that is gay friendly. they don't realize that just because a religious group may be gay friendly doesn't mean that the religion is the truth. so they are ignoring the haqq of islam so that they may satisfy their lusts.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Salaam,

This is getting boring folks. We know it is wrong and no-one is born gay. Please if we say we are Muslims we have no opinion. If we say we are Muslims we can not go against the word of Allah subahana talla. Why waste time on this subject. Each time we devote to this nonsense, and that is what it is, we are taking time away from being serious Muslims. If someone wishes to be gay..leave them be..we need to work on those who want to raise their faith.

i understand what your saying, i just think that the thread was about how the gay community has been pressuring the non gay people into accepting their lifestyle. we as muslims, like you said know that homosexuality is a sin, however their behavior does have an effect on us too. if they're going to the churches and workplaces, pressuring govt, who's to stop them from teaching this sin to our children?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Part of our jihad is to teach our selves and our children to refrain from the temptations of the duyna. Homosexuality is a temptation of the duyna. It is seeking pleasure from the flesh. We have to explain to our children that physical pleasure has its place but within the guidelines placed before us in the Quran Sharif and the noble sunnath of the Prophet (swas).
Many advocates of the gay community insist we are backwards, not progressive and intolerant. Those are thier words and they will keep playing on and with words. We have to believe in our selves and seek support from other Muslims. There are many things we refrain from, this is just one.

Ummzaina

I have not converted yet, so this is coming from a formerly catholic perpsective..

to me it doesn't make sense that someone can be born that way. I have worked with homosexual peoples, that were very stubborn when I tried to get them to explain to me why'/.? I am a tolerant and accepting person, with no malice toward them... but I asked them..

Why aren't there gay animals? We are made the way we are with a purpose right? Then why be born only to live against the purpose?

I asked them if they don't believe in God, then do they believe in science? Science cannot explain homosexuality other than a sickness of the mind... and if you believe that.... then what is your answer? Wouldn't you want to be cured if you had a sickness of the mind?

again, I have not yet converted, I have only recently in the past year begun to see Islam as a possiblity for me.... so anyone reading this please do not take my words as the words of this website....

peace

Alhamdlillah you are considering Islam.

Homosexuality is not an accepted thing for muslims and we must stand for what is right and what is ordered of us by Allah(swt).
Insha Allah we will stand by our faith and the guidelines sent by Allah(swt)to us through our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw).

Homosexuals or any other form of sexual orientations is not to be accepted as it is haraam,boyfriends and girlfriends should not be accepted as normal and accepted behaviour among us muslims.We must try to correct and help guide from among our families first.

Scientifically it has been proven that promiscuity leads so many diseases,unwanted babies,abortions,break up of families and so many other evils.:astag:

May Allah save us from the evils being spread due to these practices.:tti_sister:

hassenali

obedience to Allah
It really disgust me to see a gay marriage on tv, the world is going the otherway round,once i had adiscssion with a muslim doctor about homosexuality, he told me its in their heads nobody born gay.Has anybody ever seen a gay animal, dog, cat,etc?

It really disgust me to see a gay marriage on tv, the world is going the otherway round,once i had adiscssion with a muslim doctor about homosexuality, he told me its in their heads nobody born gay.Has anybody ever seen a gay animal, dog, cat,etc?

gay animals ^.^ ...LOL!!....thats the most weirdest thing that could happen....

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
assalamo alaikum...

I had a Sociology teacher..who was a hardcore gay-rights advocate..the lecture is two hours long..she would seriously spend practically half of it trying to win sympathy for the gays!
and she would connect every single topic to homosexuality and gay rights (i'm not even exaggerating!)
and another thing she was big on..was religion and the existance of God..you could tell she was bitter about the two..and wouldn't pass a chance to dis on the two..even when it came to our research papers..she said..i don't want anything that has to do with religion..and religious texts are not to be used as references at all..if you do any of that..you will receive an automatic failure

needless to say..one person snapped (i mean SNAPPED!) at her for being so pro-gay and anti-religion and left the classroom immediately after the professor kept making comments about religion and gays

and I tried to be patient..and keep my mouth closed (which was HARD)..but eventually I dropped the class cuz I couldn't take it anymore..i was just angry and disgusted by her

subhanallah..people criticize polygamy..saying it's nasty and what not..and then support two guys just........astaghfurallah!..May Allah Protect Us from Evil!

though I made a comment..I support sister mirajmom on what she said..pay attention to her post!

wa alaikum assalam

Doris

Bismilah,

Umar radiallahu anhu said: "Wallahi We did not even think that could exist such until Allahu azauajal revlealed to us the story of the people of Lut alayhee salam". Look at this statment brothers and sisters what kind of men used to be the Sahabah (May Allaah be pleased with all of them) even before they became muslims they were real men not sissy pants like many men are today. Their claim that their orientation is natural serves only to propagate and spread immorality, and it is just an excuse for them. Many of them change their appearance so as to look odd, so how can we say that this is how they were created? Allaah does not create anyone just to punish or torture them. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "And your Lord treats no one with injustice" [Qur'ân in Surah al-Kahf 18:49]