adidas sneakers for men

feyedkoj

The adidas Harden Vol.2 is the second signature basketball shoe for James Harden. adidas sneakers for men It features a BOOST cushioning unit, a lightweight mesh upper, and a unique traction sole designed to help Harden during his key movements on the court. The adidas Harden Vol. 2 is available now in several colorways.

The random-looking fractal pattern on the outsole is similar to what is seen on the Harden Vol. 1. For the shoe’s designer Rashad Williams, however, the adidas harden vol. 2 black pattern isn’t actually random. He shares in an interview that, "as you get to the smaller clusters, that is where James puts the most pressure on his foot." Hence, the pattern is inferred based on gathered data about Harden’s foot and playing style.

Another layer of materials cover the shoe’s internal cleatie. At the midfoot are polyurethane side panels that add support to the heel. At the forefoot is a type of mesh that is stitched alternately with a thread called ForgeFiber.bestshoesbf These threads are coated with TPU and are stitched to the mesh in such a way that they provide support and flexibility only in targeted areas, significantly reducing the shoe’s weight.

Now, his Harden LS2, an off-court adidas sneakers white variant of his signature shoes, has arrived in a new summertime colorway that gives off heavy desert vibes-fitting, as Harden played college basketball at Arizona State. The shoe’s sandy yellow upper is constructed of a suede/leather mix, and a premium raw leather patch with a debossed Harden logo adorns the tongue. Bold coral-colored straps replace a standard lacing system and provide a Southwestern-style contrast, as does the coral heel tab.

https://www.bestshoesbf.com/

Skirtstrider

I'm in love with shoes in general, but I am obsessed with indoor athletic shoes when it comes to sports. I love to read about them and how they are made; it doesn't matter if they are designed for men or women. I'm really glad that the brand develops new models and comes with something better and more unique each season. I believe a good pair of shoes means a step closer to a healthier life. In this way, you take care of your feet and the way your body moves, the model you showed is one of my favorite ones recently, and I would love to see something similar for women or kids.

Last edited: