After burqa, France bans street prayers

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

I remember saying this,first they will ban the niqab,then the prayers.

PARIS: A ban on praying in French streets came into effect on Friday, with thousands of the nation's Muslim faithful being moved to temporary alternative spaces for their day of prayer.

From Paris to Marseille, Friday's midday prayers will be led from disused barracks or other temporary buildings, after the question of Islam's visibility became a political issue under right-wing president Nicolas Sarkozy.
France, home to Europe's largest Muslim population, this year banned the burqa and earlier this week interior minister Claude Gueant warned that "from September 16 there will be no more prayers in the street".

"If anyone happens to be recalcitrant we will put an end to it," Gueant said, suggesting police could be brought in. "Prayers in the street are unacceptable, a direct attack on the principle of secularism," Gueant said, citing the government's defence of the republic's secular values as reason for the new policies.

In Paris, a former barracks just north of the city limits has been designated the new prayer area for those living in the multi-ethnic Goutte d'Or neighbourhood.

The praying faithful at the Goutte d'Or's two mosques have overflowed into the streets since a nearby mosque where 4,000 people could pray closed years ago, sparking the ire of French right-wing and anti-immigration parties. The neighbourhood's mosques are to be closed for at least the coming three Fridays in order to encourage those wanting to pray to go to the renovated barracks, one of the mosques' preachers, Sheikh Mohammed Hamza, said.

"Most of the organisations running mosques managed to find solutions allowing them to avoid this kind of practice (praying in the street),"

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-bans-street-prayers/articleshow/10014411.cms

It is Allah's Earth,are they trying to prevent people from praying on it?What are they onto?
Allah musta'an

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You ban prayers and all Muslims boycott French products. We will see who falls to their knees first.

Exercise the rights of French citizens. If they do this to Muslims they will do this to the Catholics next. Ask the Catholic churches to allow Muslims to pray in the large church areas that are empty. The grassy knolls surrounding the churches. Take a train to Versailles. It is an empty building even lacking furniture. There are plenty of gardens. Be creative. Pray in the Jardin du Luxembourg. Go across the street to the university gardens. Get my drift. If I can't pray on the street I will pray in a garden.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Everything that is in the heavens and the Earth belongs to Allah and He gave us Earth as a gift so that we can seek His provision on it and worship Him on it WHEREVER we find space.Allah HAS the RIGHT to be WORSHIPPED and we have the RIGHT to WORSHIP Allah.They can't take it from us.
I hope they don't stop all muslims from praying now,(inshaAllah,hope not).
Their animosity is just so apparent,bit by bit step by step,they are using secularism as an excuse to curb the rights of Muslims what are they looking forward to?A war?While Sarkozy attacks muslims in Libya ,back in his country they attack muslims' rights.
Next time the Pope visits France they should ban it,since people will pray on streets,they should ban the Christmas mass at nights on the street.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

How they can do that to our Muslim brothers and sisters who live in France and with which kind of excuses.Salah is fard ( obligation) for us Muslims and we are stictly forbidden to miss even one salah prayer, and how they can prevent our brothers and sisters from fullfing obligations toward Allah.

All Earth belongs to Allah Alone and Only, how wrong they only think Astagfirullah that it belongs to them and how wrong they think for stoping spreading of Islam. They intentions are clearly against Islam and Muslims, but if they make intrigues, Allah is better in making intrigues.

I do not understand Wallahi what Muslims are doing to them if they pray salah on the streets. Woman in France can walk in tight cloth and almost without cloth Astagfirullah, but instead that they find that as wrong, they worry for Muslim woman wearing niqab or for Muslims praying on the streets. Ya Allah, please protect us from these enemies of Your Deen and help us to be better and stronger Ummah.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Chinese Muslims were banned to fast this ramadan. If stopping from fulfilling fard duties of Islam won't make the people retaliate. What will?

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

How they can do that to our Muslim brothers and sisters who live in France and with which kind of excuses.Salah is fard ( obligation) for us Muslims and we are stictly forbidden to miss even one salah prayer, and how they can prevent our brothers and sisters from fullfing obligations toward Allah.

All Earth belongs to Allah Alone and Only, how wrong they only think Astagfirullah that it belongs to them and how wrong they think for stoping spreading of Islam. They intentions are clearly against Islam and Muslims, but if they make intrigues, Allah is better in making intrigues.

I do not understand Wallahi what Muslims are doing to them if they pray salah on the streets. Woman in France can walk in tight cloth and almost without cloth Astagfirullah, but instead that they find that as wrong, they worry for Muslim woman wearing niqab or for Muslims praying on the streets. Ya Allah, please protect us from these enemies of Your Deen and help us to be better and stronger Ummah.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

wa alikumassalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Sister out of their arrogance they are supporters of shaytaan and hence secularism is their banner behind which they are plotting against slaves of Allah,step by step trying to rid first their country then the world of believers ,but they will never succeed,.Allah is the best of planners and they are trying to put out the light of Allah will never allow it except that His light be perfected,thought the disbelievers hate it.

You can take prayer out of public places, but you can't take prayer out of the Believers.

:wasalam
InshaAllah brother this will awaken the gheerah(protectiveness) of our brothers and sisters and more brothers and sisters will start performing salah.

Chinese Muslims were banned to fast this ramadan. If stopping from fulfilling fard duties of Islam won't make the people retaliate. What will?

Yes brother that is sad,it is about time the ummah awakened to their problems and face them head on.Let us follow Allah's laws and not theirs.Once in India,there was a khilafah movement and a non co operative movement,if the curb our basic rights to pray and fast,we will not co operate.Prayer and fasting is cumpulsory,no compromise for them.

septithol

Banned
Assalaam walaikum,

You ban prayers and all Muslims boycott French products. We will see who falls to their knees first.

Exercise the rights of French citizens. If they do this to Muslims they will do this to the Catholics next.
Yup. Which is why I support the right of Muslims to dress and pray as they like. If I do not support the right of OTHER people to dress and pray as they like, even if I should personally disagree with it, then I have surrendered my own best argument for MY right to dress and pray as I like.

And I should point out, that it may be that this is the Muslim's own fault, in their own (Islamic) countries, they have often had laws against other religions. The moment they made those laws in Muslim countries, against other religions, they gave up their own best argument against other countries making such laws against Muslims.

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: What kind of "Christian" state is france? Not allow praying to God. When they die and Answer to Allah(s.w.t) imagine there embarrassment

Seeing how france is ruled by the bilderburg society, it maybe this is what all of europe wants to do and they will start following this trend, but it will most likely work in slow steps, like starting with outlawing halal meat slaughter, to well,.. Dajjal. May Allah(s.w.t) protect us and give us mercy.

Hatty

The funny thing is those practices are supposed to be against the principles of secularism - to my knowledge. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Killi_Feyzo

As far as i know religion and state is strictly divided in france
they do not even care about Christianity i think

May Allah (swt) help our brothers and sisters there and may Allah give France hidaya or destroy them all

Hatty

Should they also ban Tai Chi in public? which is practiced mostly by Chinese early morning in public in groups.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: What kind of "Christian" state is france? Not allow praying to God. When they die and Answer to Allah(s.w.t) imagine there embarrassment

Seeing how france is ruled by the bilderburg society, it maybe this is what all of europe wants to do and they will start following this trend, but it will most likely work in slow steps, like starting with outlawing halal meat slaughter, to well,.. Dajjal. May Allah(s.w.t) protect us and give us mercy.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatulah wa baarakatuhu

Dear brother, they do not consider us Muslims as praying to " God" Astagfirullah, but it is clearly seen that they consider we pray to diffrent " God" than theirs, because we are Muslims and our religion is Islam. Alhamdulilah.

I was reading this news online and could read some comments from diffrent kind of people( some are Christians, some are Ateist) and they all are insolting our deen Islam and us Muslims,and are happy that France has forbidden to our brothers and sisters to pray on the streets.

But this is not anything new Wallahi, because Europe is mainly Christian, and they do not wish to see practise of Islam.

May Allah protect our Ummah from its enemies. Ameen ya Rabby

septithol

Banned
Hatty wrote: The funny thing is those practices are supposed to be against the principles of secularism - to my knowledge. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Killi Feyzo wrote: As far as i know religion and state is strictly divided in france they do not even care about Christianity i think

Killi, I imagine a lot of people in France care about Christianity, however, Hatty is right in that it is a secular country. They are not supposed to bring their beliefs, without proof, into their laws, their courts, or anywhere else. Nor should they pass laws favoring the beliefs or dress of one religion, or against the beliefs and dress of another religion.

Now, I don't know enough about the situation to say whether Muslim dress is causing a problem of some kind in France, if Muslims are, say, assaulting people not wearing Muslim dress. I don't know if that is happening (or some other problem) is happening or not. If such a problem IS happening, then Muslims, by causing a problem, do have themselves *partly* to blame for France passing such a law. However, that said, such a law is STILL against the principals of secularism, and is a very poor (in my opinion) response by France to such a problem (if there is, in fact, such a problem), the proper response should be to arrest and punish those particular Muslims causing the problem (if there is such a problem), not to pass laws against all Muslims being able to wear what they want to.

septithol

Banned
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatulah wa baarakatuhu

I was reading this news online and could read some comments from diffrent kind of people( some are Christians, some are Ateist) and they all are insolting our deen Islam and us Muslims,and are happy that France has forbidden to our brothers and sisters to pray on the street.

No, actually, I am extremely *unhappy* that France has passed such laws against Muslims. They are innappropriate laws passed by childish people of the same sort who think a good response to murder here in the US is to pass laws against inanimate weapons, such as guns.

Please do not tell me what laws that I am happy about, when I am not.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
No, actually, I am extremely *unhappy* that France has passed such laws against Muslims. They are innappropriate laws passed by childish people of the same sort who think a good response to murder here in the US is to pass laws against inanimate weapons, such as guns.

Please do not tell me what laws that I am happy about, when I am not.

First of all, I did not said that all non Muslims are saying aganst us Muslims and are insolting us and our beloved deen Islam.

I was saying in general what most of non Muslims are saying against us Muslims and our belifs. Also I do not belive that those are any " innappropriate laws passed by childish people", because we as Muslims should be always carefull when it is word about non Muslims ( does not metter are they Christians, Jews, Ateists) because SubhanAllah they have been killing us, raping woman, turturing us for centuries and this was only on the base that we are Muslims, so I do not belive that these are unimportnate or childish comments as you have said.

As Allah subhan wa teala sais: "Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of Allah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance." ( Surah Al Baqarah, ayah 2)

May Allah protect our Muslim Ummah for there is no other Helper except Allah. Ameen ya Allah

septithol

Banned
First of all, I did not said that all non Muslims are saying aganst us Muslims and are insolting us and our beloved deen Islam.

I was saying in general what most of non Muslims are saying against us Muslims and our belifs.

Asja, I am curious as to where you get your information, because where I live, although a great many people dislike Muslims, their dislike of them is for reasons OTHER than their praying in the street or wanting to dress a certain way. About those two things, people really don't much care at all.

Also I do not belive that those are any " innappropriate laws passed by childish people"

Dear, that's my version of what you might call a 'sarcastic understatement, to disparage the people who have passed these laws not letting Muslims pray as they wish. We have exactly the same people here in the US. They wish to pass laws taking away MY guns, because of (supposedly) bad things done by people having nothing to do with me. I don't think much of such people.

because we as Muslims should be always carefull when it is word about non Muslims ( does not metter are they Christians, Jews, Ateists) because SubhanAllah they have been killing us, raping woman, turturing us for centuries and this was only on the base that we are Muslims,

Well, where I live, I've heard that the Muslims have been doing exactly that same thing. Mind you, I don't much trust most sources of information, not those where I live, and not those where you live, either. Most people have very little regard for the truth, and will say whatever they think makes themselves look best, and others look worst. Well, I try to keep an honest assessment of my own flaws, such as the fact that I have a terrible temper at times that has led me to often do or say things that I later regret.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

I was saying in general what most of non Muslims are saying against us Muslims and our belifs.

Asja, I am curious as to where you get your information, because where I live, although a great many people dislike Muslims, their dislike of them is for reasons OTHER than their praying in the street or wanting to dress a certain way. About those two things, people really don't much care at all.

Also I do not belive that those are any " innappropriate laws passed by childish people"

Dear, that's my version of what you might call a 'sarcastic understatement, to disparage the people who have passed these laws not letting Muslims pray as they wish. We have exactly the same people here in the US. They wish to pass laws taking away MY guns, because of (supposedly) bad things done by people having nothing to do with me. I don't think much of such people.

because we as Muslims should be always carefull when it is word about non Muslims ( does not metter are they Christians, Jews, Ateists) because SubhanAllah they have been killing us, raping woman, turturing us for centuries and this was only on the base that we are Muslims,

Well, where I live, I've heard that the Muslims have been doing exactly that same thing. Mind you, I don't much trust most sources of information, not those where I live, and not those where you live, either. Most people have very little regard for the truth, and will say whatever they think makes themselves look best, and others look worst. Well, I try to keep an honest assessment of my own flaws, such as the fact that I have a terrible temper at times that has led me to often do or say things that I later regret.

I did not get any informations as you have said, but I said only how is truth,and this what I have said it is not only on the base how non Muslims are treating us today but how they are treating us for centuries.And this is only because we are Muslims and this word " Muslim" is great for us SubhanAllah,and it includes many parts not only way of our dressing and praying salah, but it means that we live every part of our lifes as Muslims.

And if we dress as Muslim and pray salah outside, non Muslims wish to take that from us, to not see public practise of Islam,and Alhamdulillah we know perfectly well that these are only intentions by France and its goverment against us Muslims and our beloved deen Islam.But Alhadmulilah we Muslims have Allah,and He is the Greatest and we put our trust and faith only in Him.

When I say that non Muslims were killing us and torturing us Muslims for centuries I say the truth. Non Muslims have killed my grandmother sister, her father,her uncles and this was only because they were Muslims. And this happend in many places where Muslims live like Iraq, Kashmir, Bosnia, Albania, Checheniya, India,Cambodia, Afghanistan,Palestine, and non Muslims are still killing our Muslim brothers and sisters.

When you say that some people are saying the same that Muslims are killing other people with diffrent religion, this is nothing new wallahi, but the truth can not been hidden SubhanAllah niether they will ever be able to hide the truth with help of Allah. Everyone knows how many Muslims were killed( although they try to hide to truth), the same like everyone knows how many people of other religions were killed from the side of Muslims.

May Allah help us and protect our Ummah. Allahume Ameen.:tti_sister:

septithol

Banned
Asja: Muslims prayers

And if we dress as Muslim and pray salah outside, non Muslims wish to take that from us, to not see public practise of Islam,and Alhamdulillah we know perfectly well that these are only intentions by France and its goverment against us Muslims and our beloved deen Islam.But Alhadmulilah we Muslims have Allah,and He is the Greatest and we put our trust and faith only in Him.

When I say that non Muslims were killing us and torturing us Muslims for centuries I say the truth. Non Muslims have killed my grandmother sister, her father,her uncles and this was only because they were Muslims. And this happend in many places where Muslims live like Iraq, Kashmir, Bosnia, Albania, Checheniya, India,Cambodia, Afghanistan,Palestine, and non Muslims are still killing our Muslim brothers and sisters.

When you say that some people are saying the same that Muslims are killing other people with diffrent religion, this is nothing new wallahi, but the truth can not been hidden SubhanAllah niether they will ever be able to hide the truth with help of Allah. Everyone knows how many Muslims were killed( although they try to hide to truth), the same like everyone knows how many people of other religions were killed from the side of Muslims.

May Allah help us and protect our Ummah. Allahume Ameen.:tti_sister:

Asja: Well, I think that part of what you say is true, that there are people who wish to take away the Muslim's right to pray and dress as they like, and who kill Muslims simply because they are Muslims. And this is a very bad thing which I do not agree with. However, I think you are looking only at one side of the story, because there are Muslims who wish to (and in some cases, have) take away the right of OTHER people to pray and dress as they like, and who kill OTHER people because they are NOT Muslims. Now, to my mind, that makes these particular Muslims who behave badly, no better, or worse, or otherwise different than the people of other religions who behave badly.

Anyway, as I said, I support the right of Muslims to pray in the street, if that is what they wish to do, partly in order to protect MY right to pray as *I* wish, and partly because I have far more important things to worry about than how other people choose to dress or pray. The only way I can think that any sane person who knows how to mind their own business might have a problem with this, is if, in a non-muslim country, Muslims suddenly stop and pray in the middle of the sidewalk or street, and block traffic. Then it is not a prayer issue, but a safety issue. I am hoping that this is not the case, and that Muslims in such countries have the sense and courtesy to park or move to one side to do their prayers, so as not to block the other traffic and walkers.