Video After September 11 - Jewish And Catholic Women Become Muslim - AlJazeera

Sophie

:tti_sister: Alham du lillah,it's wonderful to see other American Muslims. Where I live in America, I do not see any other American Muslims.Just me.:hijabi: It makes me feel happy to see other Americans understanding and choosing the right way.I can speak Arabic better than I can write it at this time. So I will say Allahu Akbar.:laila:

jaferomar

my bother mabsoot:salam2:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is really good!

Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing

TaqwaNQadr

:ma::laila::shahadah:

There are things that happen everyday that is beyond human comprehension! It is amazing how Islam is spreading in the most unexpected ways! Allah will protect Islam and the true muslims!

Allahu Akbar!!!

Subhanallah,it's really amazing 2 see new converts,May Allah guide the rest that are looking 4 the truth 2 the right path...Ameen
What's more amazing is them converting after Islam was given a bad name by the media,it's shows me that those ppl really care about their own understanding of the truth.
Allahu Akbar,i Welcome every Convert 2 the straight true path,Islam.

mrahim

salamunalykum sisters,

Alhamdulillah whoever with an open mind, read the Quran with intelligent and sincerity wiill be able to know and understand what ISLAM is all about and will thanks GOD for guiding them to the scripture (QURAN) and be able to know whats the true meaning of ISLAM and INSYA ALLAH whoever hold the teaching of the QURAN will always be protected by GOD from any wickedness and evildoers and whatever decree they do they will enjoy it because it is based on commandments not some manmade doctrine.

HOLD on to the QURAN, INSYA ALLAH no human beings can challenged this divine teachings and we can easily noticed the strayers and the disbelievers....

THANK YOU & GOD BLESS US ALL