After the abortion

Ibraheem.lan

About the abortion

salaam

a woman has five months pregnant, give birth to live baby, and infant organ not fully developed, can not be breast-feeding, only the hospital incubator, the doctor says saving the baby needs for a lot of money to survive with brain sputum, parents and child is hard to all their lives, how can his parents do?

palestine

Servant of Allah
okay, tell me if i've understood this correctly. there's a woman who has been 5 months pregnant. she gave birth to the baby but his organs are not fully developed and he cannot be breast fed. so basically he has to stay in the hospital and be fed through an incubator. however this will cost a lot of money on the parents side. am i correct so far?
are you asking then if the parents can let the baby just die like they do in life lines because it costs so much money to have it live?

anyways, if the doctor is suggesting that the parents let go of this child and die or if he's still in the womb to consider abortion, then i'd say that the parents should be patient and trust in Allah. Let them know that provisions and help is only from Allah. they do not need to give up their baby just because it will cost them lots of money. Allah swt is the protector and maintainer of everyone. He brought this baby into the world with his mercy and now he will protect that baby inshaAllah. the parents would be committing a sin if they put the baby on a life line for the reason of letting their baby die "slowly". and if the lady still is pregant then she should not make any abortions. this is haram. just to relate an incident: My sister was pregnant about 5months, she went to the doctor to get checked and they had told her to consider abortion because the baby was going to ba "handicapped" if it was born. My sister refused for days and days. and then they did another testing and found that there was nothing wrong with the baby. now that baby is a year and few days old, and she is absolutely smart and not even near "handicapped". the doctors apologized for the "mistake". so you see they could mistaken. people make mistakes but never let them make the decisions for you. tell them to keep up hope and not consider abortion nor the death of their baby. Allah is the provider. and he has promised everyone what he has planned for them. peace.
asalamu alaykum wrwb.