ahadith about dreams from al Boukhari......

fada_all

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle said, "A good dream (that comes true) of a righteous man is one of forty-six parts of prophetism."

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 113:

Narrated Abu Qatada:

The Prophet said, "A true good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan."

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 114:

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

al-fatiha

subhanAllah thank you, this was exactly what I opened a thread about and I was wondering about the telling or not telling of dreams. Thank you so much may Allah reward you.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle said, "A good dream (that comes true) of a righteous man is one of forty-six parts of prophetism."

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 113:

Narrated Abu Qatada:

The Prophet said, "A true good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan."

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 114:

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

Esselamu alejkum
May ALL-LLAH reward you for telling us this hadhith.

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh

may allah reward us all and guide us to the right and stright path the path tha will lead us all to aljannah ameennnnnnnnn