Ahkaam at-tajweed

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

Does anyone know if there is anywahere I can learn the rules of tajweed in Birmingham, uk. Preferably in the day time???
I can learn the rules but its the correct!! correction of my recitation I need help with.

Jazakallah khair

A

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I have ask some sisters for some information on what you want, hope they reply soon...inshAllah[ i dont know how long it is going to take , so you have to be patience a bit]

Or maybe someone here can help you, that will be better

Heres what i got:

Tajweed Class book: "Muzzakkirah fi at-Tajweed" by Muhammad
Nabhan Misri. The book can be downloaded from the web site
Quraat.com (1st book listed: http://www.quraat. com/books. htm )

Please find supplemental tajweed resources below in the form of
online class videos by Dr. Mansour of TX.

As for an ustadha/ religious teacher that will be able to help you one on one
=> I didnt get that but maybe they will reply later..inshAllah

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Does anyone know if there is anywahere I can learn the rules of tajweed in Birmingham, uk. Preferably in the day time???
I can learn the rules but its the correct!! correction of my recitation I need help with.

Jazakallah khair

A

a sister from another forum gave me this.

"
As salaamu 'alaykum .

Please give her this contact mail adress they should be able to help her InshaAllaah , there is a board also within the masjid that advertises sisters classes and other things.

[email protected]
"

amyaishazouaoui

Jazakallah

Ive emailed them, inshallah im going masjid on friday or might pop up to cov rd later on today so il have a look. I used to go to this sister who used to help me out above darusalaam but i couldnt go any more coz I was really pregnant and now I have ibn and evening is his getting ready for bed time.

I hope they dont ask me to sit in the class with kids!!!! :lol:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

hmmmm dont really think they'd allow me to take their non muslim child into the mosque to learn quran!!!!!!!!

your husband' cousin daughter or son..
Or u can pretend to be the teacher's assistant....that is if u can get the teacher into the act....

" run out of ideas"

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
I hope they dont ask me to sit in the class with kids!!!! :lol:

It depends on the center. Most often the children`s Quran classes are different than the adult`s.

May I recommend that you have a tape of an excellent reciter (Shaikh Al-Husary, Al-Minshawy, Al-Afasy, Basfar,....) to listen to over and over again. Their reciting is crisp, clear and beautiful. This way you can learn how to read with tajweed even before learning the theoretical rules. Many people would learn how to read with proper tajweed this way without really knowing it theoretically.

May Allah SWT make it easy for you.

‘Aa’ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, relates that the Prophet (SAW) said:

“Verily the one who recites the Qur’an beautifully, smoothly, and precisely, he will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels. And as for the one who recites with difficulty, stammering or stumbling through its verses, then he will have TWICE that reward.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Bro GP send me this:

" If the Sister is around the GreenLane Mosque area then she can learn Tajweed from Dr Shahid Ghazi's wife and he can be contacted at GreenLane Mosque....

If she wants home address or phone numbers then I can provide it Insha'Allah"