Ahmad Bukhatir - Last Breath

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/bukhatir_last_breath.jpg[/imgleft]Ahmad Bukhatirs very well made Nasheed called Last Breath. This is in English and is a solemn reminder about how our lives are with Allah and how we should make the most of our time in the way of God. Ahmad Bukhatir Last Breath

[vg]-156029311852690132[/vg]

Ayep

Assalamu alaikum
As i send tis video to my friends muslims and non muslims the past week, i came to know an old school mate of mine passed away in a traffic accident...he was in his early thirties. I hope every Muslim utilise tis video to spread the word cause if we delay people will not think about death and the afterlife then all is lost...masyallah

Ayep

smikoq

Certainty of death

Mabsoot said:
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/bukhatir_last_breath.jpg[/imgleft]Ahmad Bukhatirs very well made Nasheed called Last Breath. This is in English and is a solemn reminder about how our lives are with Allah and how we should make the most of our time in the way of God. Ahmad Bukhatir Last Breath
:bismillah: :salam2: Great video for reminding death. A Muslim will never comment a sin if he/she truly belief of death. The good thing about death is you never know when you are going to die, and how are you going to die. Salam u alakum

smikoq

Thanks

Mabsoot said:

:subhanallah: :subhanallah:Bukhatir vice is very sweet. I love picture Slide show. It's reali made me cry......... May allah give us the understanding of the shortness of life.

ahmed_04

Ayep said:
Assalamu alaikum
As i send tis video to my friends muslims and non muslims the past week, i came to know an old school mate of mine passed away in a traffic accident...he was in his early thirties. I hope every Muslim utilise tis video to spread the word cause if we delay people will not think about death and the afterlife then all is lost...masyallah

Ayep
[MEDIA][/MEDIA]
Very amazing and moving video. I really enjoyed watching it and it is right to the point. We should decide what we want heaven or hell right away. Insallah we will decide for heaven and change our bad behaviors.:) :ma: :subhanallah:

Ya-Allah

Mashallah, Beautiful Nasheed

Assalam Aleyukm,

When ever I feel like my eman is dropping below average levels I watch this nasheed to remind me that we all return to Allah, Our Creator Sustainer, Merciful, and Beneficient. It reminds me that we are only here for a short while and that we do not take anything from this dunya to next dunya except for our deeds and rewards. Therfore, we must all turn to Allah and repent. We must ask God for forgiveness.

MAY ALLAH GIVES US THE GOOD OF THIS DUNYA AND THE DUNYA HEREAFTER. AMEEN.

Assalam Aleykum,

Ya-Allah

habib786

thanks a lot of sharing brother.. death is inevitable ... and so we should remember it more often .. and it also helps us be a better muslim for oneself and others in general ... May Allah have mercy on us ...................jazakallahu khairan

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
:salam2:
yes the first time i heard it... i couldnt help my tears from falling....
it really has adeep n ong lasting effect.....