Ahmed Bukahtir--Forgive Me When I Whine (Masha'Allah)

ilmseeker

Salaams,

Beautiful nasheed reminding us to be thankful to Allah for all that we have been given. :tti_sister:

(real video with Bukhatir in it)

[yt]M85qC7jGW2k[/yt]

Wa'salaams

---Ilsmeeker​

ilmseeker

subhanallah beautiful nasheed

do u know where i could dowmload this and other of his english nasheeds please

I will find you a link insha'Allah. :)

Jazakum Allah khair. May Allah make us amongst those who listen with their hearts, before their ears.

wa iyyakum, thanks for viewing/commenting. :)

Salaam

Really love this nasheed

Thankyou for the post

jazakallah

Yeah, one of my favorites too.

Thank you for viewing/commenting. :)

ilmseeker

subhanallah beautiful nasheed

do u know where i could dowmload this and other of his english nasheeds please

You can find some here:

http://nadeem.lightuponlight.com/

:)

Jazakum Allah khair. May Allah make us amongst those who listen with their hearts, before their ears.

wa iyyakum, thanks for viewing/commenting. :)

Salaam

Really love this nasheed

Thankyou for the post

jazakallah

Yeah, one of my favorites too.

Thank you for viewing/commenting. :)

:wasalam:

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
Alssalamualykum,

This nasheed makes me cry every time i watch it! It's very touching!

Jazakallahu keir for posting!

Wasslamualykum

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Alssalamualykum,

Wasslamualykum
Ah sister! This nasheed is great, and some people might get emotional about it. But it's really sweet and great; and I can't stop smiling when I see it.:SMILY23: :)

saima11

:salam2:

this nasheed is so beautiful it made me cry it so touching & more then anything it made me realise we never appreciate what we have it's never enough.:shymuslima1:

:tti_sister: oh allah thank you for everything & forgive me for what i don't appreciate, [ameen]

Globalpeace

Banned
WoW!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Masha'Allah...Do Nasheeds really make you brothers/sisters cry or is it just a figure of speech?

I used to know people who used to cry watching movies & never understood that?

ilmseeker

Alssalamualykum,

Wasslamualykum

Wa iyyakum! :)

Ah sister! This nasheed is great, and some people might get emotional about it. But it's really sweet and great; and I can't stop smiling when I see it.:SMILY23: :)

True, masha'Alllah. :)

:salam2:

this nasheed is so beautiful it made me cry it so touching & more then anything it made me realise we never appreciate what we have it's never enough.:shymuslima1:

:tti_sister: oh allah thank you for everything & forgive me for what i don't appreciate, [ameen]

Masha'Allah!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Masha'Allah...Do Nasheeds really make you brothers/sisters cry or is it just a figure of speech?

Yup, some have made me tear! :ma:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Asslamo Allaikum,

No, infact, I have not heard a nasheed for long time.. I stopped listening to them. They irritate me So much !!! they are geeky, uncool and unnecessary

wasalam.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

No, infact, I have not heard a nasheed for long time.. I stopped listening to them. They irritate me So much !!! they are geeky, uncool and unnecessary

wasalam.
Ya Allah! You need to know that there's a differance between a nasheed and an islamic song. Why do you call them geeky?! They all have a lesson in them; ecspecially this one!

"Uncool". Pah; go listen to a rap and tell me if that's uncool because it's not just 'uncool' it's useless and this and other nasheeds aren't.

"Unnecessary" Of course they are! They have a meaning to them unlike other songs (unislamic like raps) and THEY are useless and unnecessary.

And besides; if your so fed up with nasheeds; then why is there this nasheed?
[vg]-5285844478173253906[/vg]

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Anyway; this nasheed was great and it shows us that you should be gratefull in life; and help your brothers and sisters; and others (other needy and hurt muslims) And it's nice how it shows how Ahmed helped the kids and the blind brother out. I would've hugged the blind brother if I were Ahmed. :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Asslamo Allaikum,

Some people cry during movies because it might be treachorous if the movie shows a genocide and innocent killings or something sad.

Yah the nasheeds can make brothers and sisters cry; but it might also mean that the brother or sister's eyes could've been shaking or they might choke or blink a lot due to 'watery' eyes. :)

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
assalanualaykum ilmseekar
jaazak khair for sharing nice nasheed remaind us to thanks ALLAH
waaalaykumassalaam