Ahmed Bukhatir Nasheeds

xhumairax

:salam2:

I pray that you all recieve this in the best of health and the highest state of imaan.

Just wanted to know if anyone had any mp3 versions of ahmad bukhatirs nasheeds. I have:

fartaqi
ela zawjay
moebhieroen
ya adheeman
ummi
ajaban

If anyone would like any, please let me know, but i think i got most of them from this website

Jazakallah Khairun

Your Sister in Islam

Humaira xx

Qabi786

:wasalam: sister jazakAllah Khair for your thoughtfulness :mashallah: ...inshAllah Ameen to your Duaa's....ialso have some of Ahmed Bukhatir's nasheeds...some that arent on your list are :

Naseem
Last Breath
Forgive me when i whine
Daar al ghoroor
Al Qodso tonadeena
its time
Keetab Allah
Ya Man Yara
Ramadhan

if you would like any of these inshAllah plz just let me know....ive been trying 2 upload them but it never works...the window finishes uploading them and then doesnt attach them! if you would like them inshAllah if you could plz tell me how 2 upload them and ill b happy 2post them inshAllah

or you could go on http://islam-globe.com/Nasheeds_AhmedBukhatir.html, you can right click and save target as, they all in mp3.

jazakAllah Khair again, your sister in Islam, :salam2:

xhumairax

Jazakallah khair Sister for the link, Ive tried to upload some mp3 files aswell but i cant. If you could, could you please put forgive me when i whine on & its time.
Once again Sister jazakallah khair for replying *!*!*!

Qabi786

:salam2: im sooo sory about the link not working :shymuslima1: inshAllah ill upload them 4 you on here buh can u tel me how? cos i upload them and it says loading and just stays lyk dat....barakAllah Fik im sory agen soo mch 4the link not working...:girl3:

:wasalam: Your Sister In Islam

Qabi786

ya adheeman

View attachment Nasheed_Ya'adheeman__by_Ahmed_Bukhatir_(www.haqaonline.com).mp3

wooooooo ifigured out how 2 upload it!!!!! okay u go 2 the attachment sign thats like a paperclip...from there you go to "upload a file from your computer" and find the file you wanna upload and after its loaded, you go to "upload a file from a URL". then you wait till its loaded, and youll c the file has been attached.

ihope this was the ryt nasheed. Ya Adheeman. sorry if it wasnt clear how 2 upload it, ihope it makes sense inshAllah

:wasalam:

yaqubkhan

THE STRANGER
ahmed bukhatir nasheeds mp3

i have posted alot of mp3 nahseeds of ahmed bukhatir that you can download aswell....check my thread out......

wassllam

Qabi786

hope this is what you wanted inshAllah.

:wasalam:

Attachments

• 05-2.mp3-mubhirun-ahmed bukhatir.mp3
    1.5 MB · Views: 269

waaqqaarr

ASSALAAM O ALAIKUM TO ALL DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS !!!

WELL EM NEW HERE ... SO I THOUGHT TO WRITE SUMTHIN FOR DA FIRST TIME...

WELL FIRST OV ALL EM HAPPY DAT THIS UMMAH IS STILL ALIVE BY SUCH PEOPLE LIKE...

AND V SHOULD ALL PRAY FOR OUR MUSLIM BROS AND SISTERS WHO WENT ASTRAY AND ARE STILL IN DARKNESS..

THANK YA ALL..

SOFT REGARDS.

afghan mujahid

salaaam

salaam waleykum to all brothers and sisters. ..mashaallah ive always wanted to find something like this u guys have done here.. its amazing mashaallah.. i love all nasheeds.. i downloaded many nasheeds. may allah swa bless all of u ..ameen .. salaam waleykum

iqzero

AssalaaamAlaiykumwarahmatallah

RANT

Seriously people, Can you guys SEARCH through the threads here FIRST BEFORE you make a thread request?? Its wasting good bandwith(thus money) for the site for everytime someone reposts the SAME Nasheed ALREADY POSTED here in some thread. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BE LAZY and Help those who run this site by NOT WASTING GOOD BANDWITH through these "HELP I Need this nasheed desperately" while its already been posted here and you are JUST A BIT TOO LAZY TO SEARCH THROUGH ALL THE THREADS!!!!! Its so easy to make a thread request and wait for the nasheed to come to you right?? *sigh*

excuse me..

wassalaam alaiykum