Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

Jeff

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,
As a New Muslim, american born, I find it shameful what our media reports on this whole issue. I'm too angry to state in here what I think totally, but want you to know I finally understand. It took Islam to open my eyes. Alhamdulillah

a_stranger

It is is their nature, they know nothing better.

Just imagine what Musa (PBUH) had to go through.

Assalamu alaikim

Many verses in Quran describe their nature:

2:88 They say, "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah's Word: we need no more)." Nay, Allah's curse is on them for their blasphemy: Little is it they believe.

May Allah subhanahu wa taaala make our hearts open for all that is true.

a_stranger

5:64 The Jews say: "Allah's hand is tied up." Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for the (blasphemy) they utter. Nay, both His hands are widely outstretched: He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it; but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
BREAKING: Israeli naval forces arrested a group of Palestinian fishermen and taken their boat to the Ashdod Port.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
So-called Oslo agreement gives to Palestinian fishermen right freely to fish until 20 nautical miles from they sea shore but zionists usually attack after 6, sometimes only 3 nautical miles.