Ajuda urgente!! (help urgent)

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalam alaykum

May Allah Bless you all.
Dear Sisters

I have a sister in Brazil staying in (Belém , Pará). She is true believer and practices Islam very well.
The problem is she does know to read Quran in arabic. She practiced to pray and read Surah's by listening. I would like to know if some one from Brazil can teach her to read Quran. Please Allah will reward you for helping her. There is no one in the community to teach her Quran. The community is small, please I request any one to help her and spread the word of Islam. She need to read Quran in arabic she is survived only by her mother.
Assalam alaykum

Alaykum Assalam

Que Deus abençoe vocês todos.
Queridas Irmãs

Eu tenho uma irmã em ficar no Brasil (Belém, Pará). Ela é verdadeiro crente e práticas Islam muito bem.
O problema é que ela não sabe ler Alcorão em árabe. Ela praticou para orar e ler Surah's escutando. Eu gostaria de saber se alguém do Brasil pode ensinar-lhe a leitura do Alcorão. Por favor, Deus vai recompensá-lo para ajudá-la. Não há ninguém na comunidade para ensinar-lhe Alcorão. A comunidade é pequena, por favor, eu peço qualquer um para ajudá-la e espalhar a palavra do Islã. Ela precisa ler Alcorão em árabe, ela é só sobreviveu por sua mãe.
Alaykum Assalam

northpole

kuran study

asalaam alaikum, if you cant find anyone in brazil its easy today with the technology , go google search (teach me kuran ) you will get somany organisation based worldwide can teach kuran online in diferent language also they give 3 day free trial ,this is very good im my children got kuran lesson from a teacher in pakistan for usd 50 pr month online everyday
if you cant afford this in usa and uk islamic book shop has got a cd package teach your self kuran
good luck

marc

waalaikom assalam brother,
well i'm a muslim alhamdulillah and i live in brazil, but i live in sao paulo and not in ceara

here the community is buch bigger and we have many much mosques and islamic schools and quran schools and arabic schools,
i'm arabic i can read very well and i try to study quran and tajweed all the days alhamdulillah, i' m a brother but i know many sisters too even in ceara can help her, and you can search in the oldest posts and you will find the website of the islamic community in ceara,

anyway i'll give my contact's e-mail and ask some sheiks and imams here what we can do to help her , we ask allah the NUR to be always good and real muslims specially now that have all thoose negative propagandas of islam,

i'll send you my e-mail in a private message w inshallah your sister will learn arabic so well,

brother dont forget to do duaa for us and brothers and sisters in brazil and all around the world, allah bless everybody that serves his religion and be a real mirror of the profet SAAS

Salam :)

it will be my pleasure to do my best bi ezn allah