Alhamdulillah Al Hamdulilah Allah All-Mighty Answered my prayers!

Islam!!yay

Al Hamdulilah Allah All-Mighty Answered my prayers!

:salam2:

Glory Be To Allah SWT The Best of Helpers and Allahu Akbar!

I was going through some hardship and it was going to effect my future, but Allah SWT did the impossible and found a way out for me.After so many prayers day and night and with Zakat, Allah SWT Answered my prayer

Ya Allah Thank You for Your TREMENDOUS Help, and You have NEVER Disappointed me!THANK YOU THANK YOU YA ALLAH

I posted this thread to say that Allah SWT WILL Answer your prayers one way or the other,I posted this thread for those who are going through hardship to give hope.NEVER lose Hope In Allah SWT , He Hears You and WILL Answer you one way or the other. Always make Dua and Keep doing good deeds, And Allah SWT Will Have something beautiful for you.Please never lose hope.For me I prayed give zakat and did some extra prayers and did my best to pray late in the night. So please Brothers/Sisters NEVER STOP MAKE DUA, Allah SWT ALWAYS HEARS YOU!

I pray that Allah SWT Help you all and Answer ALL Your DUA INSHA'ALLAH.
Remember NEVER LOSE HOPE

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Alhumdulillaah! BaraakAllaahu feek for the boost. It's the last 10 days of ramadan, dua should be one of the most important things for us. I request all brothers and sister to pray for the Ummah, for Bumese, Kashmiri, Palestinian, Afghan, Iraqi, Bosnian, Chinese, Syrian Muslims and for Muslims in distress like Afia Siddique, Babar Ahmad, Tariq Mehanna and Khadr. Pray for you sister in France and Belgium and their Jihaad [Struggle] against the Niqaab bann.

May Allah sobhanuhu wa taa'ala for give us all and envelop the Ummah in His mercy.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullah brother,Alhamdulillah,Allah is Most Merciful.It is really heart warming to hear it.
Ameen to all the duas.

Idris16

Glory Be To Allah SWT The Best of Helpers and Allahu Akbar!

I was going through some hardship and it was going to effect my future, but Allah SWT did the impossible and found a way out for me.After so many prayers day and night and with Zakat, Allah SWT Answered my prayer

Ya Allah Thank You for Your TREMENDOUS Help, and You have NEVER Disappointed me!THANK YOU THANK YOU YA ALLAH

I posted this thread to say that Allah SWT WILL Answer your prayers one way or the other,I posted this thread for those who are going through hardship to give hope.NEVER lose Hope In Allah SWT , He Hears You and WILL Answer you one way or the other. Always make Dua and Keep doing good deeds, And Allah SWT Will Have something beautiful for you.Please never lose hope.For me I prayed give zakat and did some extra prayers and did my best to pray late in the night. So please Brothers/Sisters NEVER STOP MAKE DUA, Allah SWT ALWAYS HEARS YOU!

I pray that Allah SWT Help you all and Answer ALL Your DUA INSHA'ALLAH.
Remember NEVER LOSE HOPE
Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh

Alhamdulillah this is love and mercy, know Islam!!yay, that Allah (`azza wa-jal) might test you because of your good deeds and truly see if you are a thankful slave, and he might punish you because of your sins.

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: When the Messenger of Allaah :)saw:) prayed, he would stand for so long that his feet became swollen. ‘Aa’ishah said: O Messenger of Allaah, are you doing this when Allaah has forgiven your past and future sins? He said: “O ‘Aa’ishah, should I not be a thankful slave?

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4557) and Muslim (2820).

Link: How can a Muslim thank his Lord for His many blessings?

Islam!!yay

Sister for this particular Dua I believe I waited for two years.

Actually you look at it at a different angle my family and I waited much longer than two years, it was only that when I needed it the most then Allah SWT Blessed it to me and thats where I see Allah's Miracles and Mercy at work.

So Al-Hamdulilah , Thank You Tremendously Ya Allah SWT and please YA Allah Help and Respond to the Duas of my brothers and sisters everywhere especially where Muslims are suffering and you are the Best of Helpers and Best of Responders!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Alhmadulillah dear brother that Allah has accepted your prayers and duas.

Jazzak Allah khair for remainding us to never loose hope in help of Allah, InshAllah.

Hachiko

Wa Alaikumsalaam Wa Rahmtulahiwa Barakatuhu!
Alhamdulillah
completely agree with the sister above me^
Allahu Akbar!
Verily, Ya Allah, you are The Ar-Raheem, The Most Merciful, The Most Supreme, The Almighty and The Ar-Rahman, The Most Gracious.
Allah subhannawata'alaa please give us all Jannat.
Ameen.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

Alhamdulillah, a really beautiful post brother. May Allah give us patience and to keep our trust in Him always, in all our affairs. Amin!

Hachiko

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Alhumdulillaah! BaraakAllaahu feek for the boost. It's the last 10 days of ramadan, dua should be one of the most important things for us. I request all brothers and sister to pray for the Ummah, for Bumese, Kashmiri, Palestinian, Afghan, Iraqi, Bosnian, Chinese, Syrian Muslims and for Muslims in distress like Afia Siddique, Babar Ahmad, Tariq Mehanna and Khadr. Pray for you sister in France and Belgium and their Jihaad [Struggle] against the Niqaab bann.

May Allah sobhanuhu wa taa'ala for give us all and envelop the Ummah in His mercy.
Ameen!

Hachiko

Sister for this particular Dua I believe I waited for two years.

Actually you look at it at a different angle my family and I waited much longer than two years, it was only that when I needed it the most then Allah SWT Blessed it to me and thats where I see Allah's Miracles and Mercy at work.

So Al-Hamdulilah , Thank You Tremendously Ya Allah SWT and please YA Allah Help and Respond to the Duas of my brothers and sisters everywhere especially where Muslims are suffering and you are the Best of Helpers and Best of Responders!
Ameen.