Al-Muhajiroun?

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
i think it would be unfair upon us to lable all these groups as devients and then leave out (the now disbannded) Al-Muhajiroun. I don't really want to catgorically say that they are devient, rather they are a group, like the Hizb ul Tahrir (HT) follow thier emotion and misinterpreted ayat and hadith.

I can't stand the way they rant and rave about killing this poeople, and bombing this country, he is an apostate, that one is a munafiq- all in the name of Islam!! astaghfir Ullah!!

:astag:

With long discussions with them ended with the conclusion that they are nothing but bottles of Rubicon Mango. They apprear to be nice and calm but stick them in front of an embassy and watch them shout and scream- empty threats- just like a bottle of pop shaken really hard and then unscrewing the top and letting everything spary everywhere.

:angryblue:

They are like as Imam Malik (ra) said "A man with a lot of knowledge and no fear of Allah will become corrupt and mislead many by his evil desires, while the man with little knowledge and a lot of sincerity will begin to innovate in this deen"

And here we find a group of people who appear to be so passionate about thier concern for the state of the Ummah- but look deep down... deeper down past the angry faces
:angryred: and the milatery gear and you will see how empty these people are. like a hot air balloon- when the cord is pulled a flame heats the air adn make the baloon rise!!
:SMILY346:
It's difficult to say that these people are not sincere or are devients because they are sincere in what they do but lack the correct understanding interms of application.

Islam does not call for the killing of inncent people, men, women, children and old. Nor does Allah like those who commit corruption on the earth.

And they do not even benefit this Ummah interms of giving da'wah with kindness and hikmah- rather if someone disagrees with them they bite thier heads off!! :SMILY32:

The reason why i say we can not really brand them devitants like HT or the Shia' is that that strangly enough they actually carry the Aqeedah of Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama and claim to be Salafis.

i will stop here and allow my brothers and sister to comment of eloaborate on these points.

BAD OR GOOD EXPERINCE WITH AL- MUHAJIROON? COME SHARE IT HERE!

May Allah forgive for anything wrong or incorrect i may have said feel free to correct me.

Allah Knows Best