Al-Zahrani--Sûrat Ibrahim(Verses 42-52)

truthseeker

:salam2:

A recitation by sheikh Abdul-Aziz Al-Karani of verses 42-52 of Sûrat Ibrahim (Abraham) (Surah 14 of The Holy Qur'an)

[vg]-5190423704939970339[/vg]

ilmseeker

Brother Truthseeker, hope you are well and in the best state of imaan and health insha'Allah. :blackhijab:

...Bro WHO IS THIS?! Who is Al Karani....masha'Allah I watched the video...sends chills down my back wallahi...the Word of Allah SWT....but also his Qiraat. SubhanAllah tell me more about him please!! Where is he from?

:wasalam:

truthseeker

Brother Truthseeker, hope you are well and in the best state of imaan and health insha'Allah. :blackhijab:

...Bro WHO IS THIS?! Who is Al Karani....masha'Allah I watched the video...sends chills down my back wallahi...the Word of Allah SWT....but also his Qiraat. SubhanAllah tell me more about him please!! Where is he from?

Jazzak Allah Khayrain sister ilmseeker.
sheikh Al Karani is from Morocco. I will try to find more about him.

ilmseeker

truthseeker

:salam2: again brother!

Oh man, I thought it was a video of Karani,but this Qari's name is Zahrani!!! Very similar. :lol: But his first name is AbdulAziz as well, hmmm....

Well here is the video, tell me if you think its him:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xta0k_shaikh-abdulaziz-azzahrani

Your Sister Ilmseeker :tti_sister:

:wasalam: sister Ilmseeker
Jazzak Allah khayrain for the video. I don't think the reciter is sheikh Al Karani but nonetheless, it is a beautiful recitation. Thanks again 4 ur nice post and effort.