Alhamdulilah...

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum Brothers & Sisters,

Inshallah your all doing good and in good health.

I thought i would share my good news, thanks to Allah (S.W.T) today i found i got a DDD (Three Distinctions overall) after my first year. Alhamdulilah that he has bestowed his knowledge upon me and only Allah (S.W.T) could make this possible.

In two units i got a Merit overall, although in one of the units i should have got a Distinction, dont know why i didnt. Probably because the lecturer does really give out Distinctions. I was 4 points off, then i would have got Distinction in all the Units. Oh well.

Anyway im happy. In the second year i am doing Level 3 in communications, because i did Level 2 this year. So its extra UCAS points. Although i am not sure whether i will be able to cope with so much work and trying to balance it out. Inshallah i will be able too. Does anyone know if Level 3 Communications is difficult?

Inshallah everyone will prosper in the next coming months when they get their results from Exams or overall reports.

This was a Overall Report. :)

Although i didnt forget the Dua when a Muslim is praised. :)

Alhamdulilah

Asalaamu'Alykum

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Jazakallahu Khayran

Im not in University at the moment, although we were discussing some stuff on it. Alhamdulilah, when i relise time goes really quick, it reminds of the Hadith of the signs of the last day. Alhamdulilah.

Inshallah will see how everything pans out.

Asalaamu'Alykum

Way to go, brother! :jumpclap: May you graduate with distinction too, insha-Allah. Education, whether it is in wordly or spiritual knowledge, is the best thing you can do to improve your life.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Brother ditta I am happy to hear that mashallah tabaraka Al-Rahman. Great results. So you off to Bradford University...???

Keep up the hard work my brother... May Allah (SWT) make your plans, and your future full of success and happiness.... Amiin, Amiin, Amiin

wassalam alykom...

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

Masha'Allah!

Where are the Luddooz?

Royal Sweets OR Mumtaz Pan House

either one will do for me, Insha'Allah

Asalaamu'Alykum Brothers & Sisters,

Inshallah your all doing good and in good health.

I thought i would share my good news, thanks to Allah (S.W.T) today i found i got a DDD (Three Distinctions overall) after my first year. Alhamdulilah that he has bestowed his knowledge upon me and only Allah (S.W.T) could make this possible.

In two units i got a Merit overall, although in one of the units i should have got a Distinction, dont know why i didnt. Probably because the lecturer does really give out Distinctions. I was 4 points off, then i would have got Distinction in all the Units. Oh well.

Anyway im happy. In the second year i am doing Level 3 in communications, because i did Level 2 this year. So its extra UCAS points. Although i am not sure whether i will be able to cope with so much work and trying to balance it out. Inshallah i will be able too. Does anyone know if Level 3 Communications is difficult?

Inshallah everyone will prosper in the next coming months when they get their results from Exams or overall reports.

This was a Overall Report. :)

Although i didnt forget the Dua when a Muslim is praised. :)

Alhamdulilah

Asalaamu'Alykum

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Ameen to your Dua.

Alhamdulilah

Inshallah i am keen on Loughborough, (<-- thats all i have, need to do some research) although i would have to take a loan and be in debt for who knows how long. Which is obviously not good. Now im not sure what to do. After a brief search on IslamQA, i could not find anything on student loans. Although on Islam Online, Ahmad Kutty, says taking a student loan is allowed. Im not sure what too think.

Being in debt is one thing i hate and i dont want, because i may die in debt, which is even worse. Because didnt someone die and the Prophet (S.A.W) did not conduct his Janazah prayer until someone paid it off. He described that his punishment within the grave was eased because someone paid it off. <---Not sure about that). Allahu Akbar!

Some help on this would be appreciated, please. :)

Inshallah will keep up the hard work, its not really going to be much of a break to be honest. Working to increase my knowledge Inshallah.

Jazakallahu Khayran.

Alhamdulilah for all your humble and lovely responses. :)

Asalaamu'Alykum

Brother ditta I am happy to hear that mashallah tabaraka Al-Rahman. Great results. So you off to Bradford University...???

Keep up the hard work my brother... May Allah (SWT) make your plans, and your future full of success and happiness.... Amiin, Amiin, Amiin

wassalam alykom...

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

I am in debt, but alhamdullah for everything always. I am scared to die while I am in debt but, I ensured that I write on a a paper, email ''saving draft'', wallet all the details in case I return to Allah (SWT) someone pay my debts

I believe if I am able to pay debts I will ASAP, but if I dont Allah (SWT) can see my intention, my plans to clear my debts, and my preparation even after my departure to Allah (SWT)...

I would tell you to avoid banks offer for example student's overdraft, they try to trick students who are need for an urgent cash by obtaining credit cards, overdraft.. I was a victim of bank offers. Alhamudllah I solved that, but avoid it.

Working part-time, can help in reducing your overall expenditure, working in summer time full-time can also help. After your graduation inshallah ya rub, you will be required to pay back the loan if your annual earning is 15,000 or higher and each year that you dont pay, 2p or 10p increase in your overall payments comparing to overdraft which is exteremly high APR% for a students.

I hope this helped brother ditta... May Allah increase your imaan.. Amiin.

Wassalam Alykom..

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

It did help brother. Jazakallahu Khayran.

Inshallah lets see it how it goes. Although i think i will go and talk to someone about the finance side of it, just to gain more insight into it.

Alhamdulilah

Jazakallah

Asalaamu'Alykum

I am in debt, but alhamdullah for everything always. I am scared to die while I am in debt but, I ensured that I write on a a paper, email ''saving draft'', wallet all the details in case I return to Allah (SWT) someone pay my debts

I believe if I am able to pay debts I will ASAP, but if I dont Allah (SWT) can see my intention, my plans to clear my debts, and my preparation even after my departure to Allah (SWT)...

I would tell you to avoid banks offer for example student's overdraft, they try to trick students who are need for an urgent cash by obtaining credit cards, overdraft.. I was a victim of bank offers. Alhamudllah I solved that, but avoid it.

Working part-time, can help in reducing your overall expenditure, working in summer time full-time can also help. After your graduation inshallah ya rub, you will be required to pay back the loan if your annual earning is 15,000 or higher and each year that you dont pay, 2p or 10p increase in your overall payments comparing to overdraft which is exteremly high APR% for a students.

I hope this helped brother ditta... May Allah increase your imaan.. Amiin.

Wassalam Alykom..

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu'alaykum

Masha-allah thats wonderful news :) may allah make your path easy for you what ever you decide to do in future insha-allah..

Your in my duas.. ur big sis..

Fi'amanullah... wsalaam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I forgot about Islamic Bank of Britain.

Jazakallah Khair for that.

Jazakallahu Khayran for all your comments, your all in my Duas Inshallah.

Wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
I love KOFTAAS!

Asslamo Allaikum,

But I stopped eating it after I got married because the Mrs & her family & everybody else doesn't know how to cook it well & mother is too old for this stuff.....so I just tell everybody that I don't like it anymore....

:)

They have tried a few times & I have not shown interest so no koftaas for me, anymore ;)

They can spend their time better by learning Islam & not recipies of Koftaas...thats what I think!

BUT its the ONLY FOOD I have ever LOVED!

2nd favourite is Nihaari!

But my friens loves it and his wife cooks it well, so they always invite me, Masha'Allah.

Subhan Allah...May Allah bless you and give you success always.
Rasmalai is not enough. I love Biryani, that too with kofta......

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Mashallah brother,great news you have shared with us all.

May Allah(SWT) make everyone achieve.:)

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Do u guy have any pictures of briyani from Pakistan or Brittain . I want to see whether it is the same as Singapore's briyani....

Well done akhi ditta. Continue to make us proud , InshAllah...:hearts: