Allah knows best

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
nameofallah.gif

salam.gif
Allah saied:

And yet among men there are such as dispute about Allah, without knowledge, and follow every evil one obstinate in rebellion!

About the (Evil One) it is decreed that whoever turns to him for friendship, him will he lead astray, and he will guide him to the Penalty of the Fire.

(22:3-4)

And verily the Hour will come: there can be no doubt about it, or about (the fact) that Allah will raise up all who are in the graves.

Yet there is among men such a one as disputes about Allah, without knowledge, without guidance, and without a Book of Enlightenment,

(Disdainfully) bending his side, in order to lead (men) astray from the Path of Allah; for him there is disgrace in this life, and on the Day of Judgment We shall make him taste the Penalty of burning (Fire).

(It will be said): "This is because of the deeds which thy hands sent forth, for verily Allah is not unjust to His servants

(22:7-10)

see: what Allah saied to his prophet :saw:..

If they do wrangle with thee, say, "Allah knows best what it is ye are doing."

"Allah will judge between you on the Day of Judgment concerning the matters in which ye differ." (22:68-69)

giving fatwas without knowledge,

My advise the enthusiastic youth not to indulge in matters of which they do not have knowledge. Regarding the matter of giving fatwas without knowledge,
it is sufficient for us to note the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning)
“And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied against Allaah (i.e. attributed to Him sons, partners) their faces will be black”
[al-Zumar 39:60]

then plz

when we don't know anything..say Allah knows the best..

i remember that words : whom saied i don't know..Surely he give a fatwa..

really we don't wanna..word.. i think..But when u talk saied.. Allah saied that and the prophet :saw: saied that..

In Saheeh Muslim is it narrated from Jaabir that the Prophet :saw:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said in his Farewell Sermon: “I am leaving behind among you something which, if you adhere to it, you will not go astray after that. It is the Book of Allaah.” The version narrated by al-Haakim says “The Book of Allaah and my Sunnah.” (Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2937).

In al-Saheeh it is narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Abi Awfa that it was said to him: Did the Messenger of Allaah leave a will? He said, No. It was said, How then is it prescribed for people to make wills when the Prophet :saw:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not make a will? He said, He made a will in which he enjoined (adherence to) the Book of Allaah.
(Narrated by Muslim, 1634)

<wasalam>

..Mohammed..

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

thank you.

Is there someone making fatwa? I am not aware of any member making fatwa.

It is allowed to give advice using Quran and Sunnah.
wasalam

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum

Dear Brother / Ameer

this Advice to me before i give it to All my Brothers & sisters Here..

ur know the Deen is Advice..when i Recitate sourah Al-Hajj..

remember that Allah saied to our prophet:saw:..that:

If they do wrangle with thee, say, "Allah knows best what it is ye are doing." (22:68)

due to that i was sharing my thought here..hahaha..that's All..

<wasalam>

...Mohammed...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum

Dear Brother /

this Advice to me before i give it to All my Brothers & sisters Here..

ur know the Deen is Advice..when i Recitate sourah Al-Hajj..

remember that Allah saied to our prophet:saw:..that:

If they do wrangle with thee, say, "Allah knows best what it is ye are doing." (22:68)

due to that i was sharing my thought here..hahaha..that's All..

<wasalam>

...Mohammed...

ahah, ok :)

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

That is a very good advice brother really, now that we've to this time many people do talk in the name of Allah without even reading the Qur'an maybe or remembering anything from it, or from the sunnah of our beloved Prophet (saws).
:jazaak: bro..

May Allah (swt) protect us from saying any thing He or His Prophet (saws) said.