Allah Name in the Sky

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaykum assalam.

Truth be told my sis, I don't really rely to much on these things. I don't take them as a sign, nor as a miracle.

I am grateful for all I have around me, but I am not one to look for specific 'signs'.

If I suddenly looked up at the sky and saw Allah written in whispy clouds, I would take it only as clouds.

A miracle I would be something understood by all people.

Say I couldn't read Arabic, then the clouds would remain whispy and mean nothing at all.

A miracle is life around us, something everyone can see.

Just my opinion here of course.

Wassalam.

Kayote

Wa alaykum assalam.

Truth be told my sis, I don't really rely to much on these things. I don't take them as a sign, nor as a miracle.

I am grateful for all I have around me, but I am not one to look for specific 'signs'.

If I suddenly looked up at the sky and saw Allah written in whispy clouds, I would take it only as clouds.

A miracle I would be something understood by all people.

Say I couldn't read Arabic, then the clouds would remain whispy and mean nothing at all.

A miracle is life around us, something everyone can see.

Just my opinion here of course.

Wassalam.

Thankyou as always for your point. I do disagree on the miracle bit.

A miracle can be for anyone, it could be a sign just for that one person or it could be for the whole mankind (e.g. Prophet Eesa (pbuh)).

But yes, we should not rely too much on these things. If I saw that in the sky today, then I would accept that as simply a confirmation of the truth i.e. Allah is the true & only God.

Also bear in mind the wonders of photoshop these days. Its far too easy to doctor pictures...

:wasalam:

faiz_fauzi

Quran Kareem is one of the miracles.SO study it read it and learn from it.It would be better!Stop looking for other miracles.And stick to the Quran And sunnah Rasulullah S.A.W.