Allah's Mercy

oceane

ALLAH'S MERCY...

We hear of Allah's mercy and we see it every single day that we dwell on this Earth but do any of us truly comprehend it. I think we must each read the following hadith to understand the scope of Allah's mercy upon his slaves. And to reinforce this Allah has reminded us with his attributes time and time again that his mercy is tremendous.

From Anas, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and hope in Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds in the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with an earthful of sins and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon.'"
[Recorded by Al-Tirmidhi, who said that it is a good and sound hadith

Ar-Rahmaan

The Compassionate, The Beneficent, The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers and the blasphemers in this world and especially for the believers in the hereafter.
Ar-Raheem

The Merciful, The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers.

Al-Ghaffaar

The Great Forgiver, The Forgiver, The One who forgives the sins of His slaves time and time again.
Al-Ghafoor

The All-Forgiving, The Forgiving, The One who forgives a lot.
At-Tawwaab

The Acceptor of Repentance, The Relenting, The One who grants repentance to whoever He willed among His creatures and accepts his repentance.
Al-^Afuww

The Pardoner, The Forgiver, The One with wide forgiveness.
(Arabic transliteration: Laysa Kamithlihi Shayun Wa Huwa As-Sami' ul-Basir....JazakAllah Sis Haloom for that Hadith once again.)
:salam2:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
172955 - قال الله تبارك وتعالى يا ابن آدم إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان فيك ولا أبالي يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ثم استغفرتني غفرت لك ولا أبالي يا ابن آدم إنك لو أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئا لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة
الراوي: أنس بن مالك -

خلاصة الدرجة: غريب لا نعرفه إلا من هذا الوجه -

المحدث: الترمذي - المصدر: سنن الترمذي - الصفحة أو الرقم: 3540

=======================
43646 - قال الله تعالى : يا ابن آدم, إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان منك ولا أبالي, يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء, ثم استغفرتني, غفرت لك, يا ابن آدم إنك لو أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا, ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئا, لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة .

خلاصة الدرجة: إسناده لا بأس به -

المحدث: ابن رجب - المصدر: العلوم والحكم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 2/400

===================

35000 - قال الله تعالى : يا ابن آدم إنك ما دعوتني و رجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان فيك و لا أبالي ، يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ثم استغفرتني غفرت لك و لا أبالي ، يا ابن آدم إنك لو أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئا لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة

خلاصة الدرجة: حسن -

المحدث: الألباني - المصدر: السلسلة الصحيحة - الصفحة أو الرقم: 127

==================
22838 - قال الله تبارك وتعالى يا ابن آدم إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان فيك ولا أبالي يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ثم استغفرتني غفرت لك ولا أبالي يا ابن آدم إنك لو أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئا لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة

خلاصة الدرجة: صحيح -

المحدث: الألباني - المصدر: صحيح الترمذي - الصفحة أو الرقم: 3540

======================
62609 - قال الله تعالى : يا ابن آدم ! إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان منك ولا أبالي ، يا ابن آدم ! لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ثم استغفرتني غفرت لك ولا أبالي ، يا ابن آدم ! لو أنك أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئا لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة
خلاصة الدرجة: حسن - المحدث: الألباني -
المصدر: صحيح الجامع - الصفحة أو الرقم: 4338
==================
80942 - قال الله – تعالى – يا ابن آدم ! إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني ؛ غفرت لك ما كان فيك ولا أبالي ، يا ابن آدم ! لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ، ثم استغفرتني ؛ غفرت لك ولا أبالي ، يا ابن آدم ! إنك لو أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا ، ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئا ؛ لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة
خلاصة الدرجة: حسن بل صحيح -
المحدث: الألباني - المصدر: مشكاة المصابيح - الصفحة أو الرقم: 2276
======================
gazakum Allah khayran....sister in Allah for good and sound hadith..

sorry about...arabic but i wanna put the source and it's native language is Arabic....

due to same translation form arabic to..other language missed more important..point...i.e tlk about it but as short notes...some time i'm misuderstand....these translation due to it's lost...Essential point....
when i has been studied hadeeths alhamedulillah.... i was studied it but arabic...Quran language....the prophet language....

but to that.... alhamedulillah....for blessing islam and blessing arabic langauge...

any way......masha`Allah....good hadeeth about....repentance....

<wasalam alaukum>