Am I having Diabetes? :(

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Just now I read about the disease called Diabetes and to my surprise, I am having two symptoms of it. My mother has the disease and it can be inherited too.

Dear brothers and sisters! Please pray for me. InshaAllah I will do the test probably day after tomorrow.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

reamy

assalamualaikum brother,
i dont know that mach about the symptoms of this desease. when Allah afflicted His servants with somthing, this means that Allah loves them. and He SWT is testing the faith inside them. do not worry brother,everything will be okey Inshaallah. jus keep doing du'aa And Allah is kreem. May Allah protect you. Ameen.
salamualaikum warahmatullah

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Just now I read about the disease called Diabetes and to my surprise, I am having two symptoms of it. My mother has the disease and it can be inherited too.

Dear brothers and sisters! Please pray for me. InshaAllah I will do the test probably day after tomorrow.

walaikum salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

May Allah (swt) keep you healthy brother - ameen

inshAllah dont worry :)

strive-may-i

Walaikum Salaam warahmathullaahi wabarakaatuh,

May Allah give you a good healthy life ahead. Dont worry. Diabetes can be controlled.

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Wa alaikum as salam wa rahmathullah wa barakathu!

Suhaib reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said, “Wondrous is the affair of the believer for there is good in every matter of his and this is not the case with anyone except the believer; if he is happy, then he thanks Allah and thus there is good for him; and if he is harmed, then he shows patience and thus there is good for him.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 42, Number 7138]

So cheer up!! Insha Allah

May Allah give you good healthy and happy life ahead...Ameen ya Allah

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Just like that? Shouldn't you be having some real health complication right from the beginning? Inshaa`Allah it won't be. We had a chapter in English in which the writer said, " I've never read a health circular except that I became certain I had that disease".

Inshaa`Allah your test will be clear.

May Allah keep you safe and healthy.

Ayyub

Wa'ailkoum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Akhi what are the symtoms that you think you are having??
Even if you got this disease then you will have to see which kind you got.
There is the Typ 1 which is not cureable and Typ 2 (most eldery people get this one) which can get cured with the right diet.

Wa'alaikoum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Shak78

Go to a doctor and get tested Brother, if you do have it, it is very treatable due to diet, exercise and sometimes medication. See your doctor and get tested, that is the first step.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Alhamdhulillah the test shown that I do not have the disease. Jazakumullahu Khairan brothers and sisters for your Du'as. :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Diabetes is a very common disease in America & Europe. People live with it but you must watch what you eat and you will be on medication for the rest of your life. People with diabetes must also take very good care of their feet because they experience bad circulation and they could need to be removed.

Dont want to scare you. Many people live a long life with diabetes. My father is 69 years old and has had this disease for 15 years. He still has both feet.

Alhamdhulillah the test shown that I do not have the disease. Jazakumullahu Khairan brothers and sisters for your Du'as. :)

OHHHH I just saw this!! Alhamdulilah!!

Shak78

Alhamdhuilillah! Glad to hear that Brother, just watch your weight, try to eat healthy and it does run in families so just keep that in mind.