Amazing dream last night

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Assalamualakum everyone

I wanted to say I had a very special dream last night. I was planning to do tahajjud but you know how they say the best way to do it s wake up from a deep sleep. I set an alarm for 3:30 night time and I couldn't not sleep the whole night and 3:15 I turned off the alarm saying oh well I have schhol in about 3 hours il try again tommrow. After I turned off the alarm I fell asleep quick. And that's when the dream hit

I was suddenly in a relatives house and my close Muslim friends were there and they were saying were going to do tahajjud together and my friend immediatly gave the adhan. After that my other friend led the prayer. Once we were done we recognized that we forgot to do 1 rakah witr to end the tahajjud prayer. They told me to recite a surah from the Quran that I didn't know so I went and looked for the Quran and I kept looking at the same place 3 times for the Quran and then a person said "it's right there!!" at the place I was always looking at (table) and started joking with me. So I got the Quran and right when I said "Allahu Akbar" I woke up and It was 4:30 and I knew then this was a sign to do the prayer and so I got up and did it.

I think the part in the dream where it was really hard for me to find the Quran and it was at the place I kept looking at symbolized that I was not reading the Quran on a daily basis and so it was hard to find like it was missing. And it's true I haven been reading it maybe only once or twice a week and I think now I should read again. Subhanallah it was a good dream

safiya58

:salam2:

mashaallah what a dream. Inshaallah you´ll read quran more often now. Reading your dream wake a passion in me to be more close to Allah S.w.T
Jazak Allahu ckair for sharring. May Allah bless you

:salam2: