**AMAZING MUST HEAR** Khaalid Al Jaleel-Surah Ibraahim

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Recitation from Masjid Al Khayr 1427H ... He is one of my favorite reciters from the NEW generation

Surah Ibraahim 1/2

[yt]Q79KM0M2gjc[/yt]

Surah Ibraahim 2/2

[yt]QoaZFlPiHwA[/yt]

JazakaAllah kheir

muharram23

Staff member
mashAllah, there is something about saudi reciters that distinguishes them from others. I dont know, maybe its just me :)

Assalamu alaykum

A Muslim

Subhanallah!

:salam2:
Brother may Allah SWT eccept you in Jannah For this for indeed it touches my heart.

Shukran!

fahmu

slaam

Assalamu Aleykum!

Masha Allah!

Barakallahu Fiik! May Allah reward u for this!

Wassalamu Aleykum!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
But no one can beat Sheikh Yasser Al Failekawe's Surah Al Fatiha!

He recites in a way that is uplifting, and Mashallah the more I try, the more better I'm also getting into doing that, but if I try I can just sound like Sheikh Emad Al Mansary's voice in Surah Kahf.

But Mashallah being on TTI gave me my Eman back, and Mashallah that's what I needed because this day's gone SO bad for me (seeing terrifying images Fitnatun Nisa if you want to know exactly, and not to mention that when the Shayateen and Iblees's Waswasa gets to it's extreme points) I lose my mind and then my Eman hits it's lowest peak, thus I don't think right (and start to have a mental breakdown) but Mashallah Allah Ta Alla's saved me once again, but I'm happy that I have you guys to make me fel better, but most importantly, I'm happy that I always have Allah Ta Alla there for me all the time no matter what.

I thinnk Sheikh Yasser's beaten Sheikh Mesahry Al Afasy too, LoL.

[yt]pvmyqKZILoU[/yt]

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
:salam2:
dear brother may allah reward you with firdous al a3la minal jannah for posting this i live in riyadh and have been searching for this recitation for a long time ,where can i find the whole quran of this qari ? Once again may allah reward you.he is my favourite.

alomarma

Wa Alikom Assalam
Dear Sister Amina check the bellow sites:
alqaree.com/jleel.htm (this site is full Quran)
muslm.net/vb/showthread.php?t=322998
tvquran.com/jleel.htm
mp3quran.net/jleel.html
audio.islamweb.net/audio/index.php?page=allsoura&qid=568
islamway.com/?iw_s=Quran
quranflash.com/quranflash.html

copy the links and paste it in the address in a new explorer window

Regards
Mohammed