Amazing

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

The other day was a real miracle. Last night, me and my family went for a wedding. We were gone from 8.30pm to 11.30pm. And when we came back we noticed that we'd accidentally forgot to lock the front door. Not only was it unlocked, but it was completely unbolted - both the front door and its screen door. :eek: And everything was completely all right when we got home.

We didn't realize it was open because we all went from the back door, and everyone thought the front door would've been locked by someone else. And this was in a place where thieves and robbers are so common and aggressive that robberies take place in broad daylight when people are actually inside their homes and robbers many times force their way in!

:tti_sister::tti_sister:There is no protection other than that of Allah. Anyone could've easily just wandered in from the street and cleaned out the whole place.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Ooooh, I've been trying to post this thread for ages. Yay! Sister Asja fixed the problem! Jazakallah Khair!

:wavyarms::SMILY34::jumpclap::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::muslim_child::hearts::hearts::SMILY288:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Alaicumu Salam dear sister

Mashallah mashallah dear sister that you have been able to post this very useful post.:)

The greatest protection is in Allah, SubhanAllah He is.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you dear sister

:wasalam:

naaad

mu'minah
Salaam,

ooh, thats good! thankfully no robber came in....though he would've been reallly lucky ;-)

brothers & sisters, i have to share this- my house is on the go 24x7! seriously, there's someone or the other awake always...so we joke about this saying- no robber can get a chance to get in here:) if he tries he'll be blocked by the noise itself- INSHALLAH! :ma: there's soo much noise of the kids- which is pleasing at times and irritating at times~

May ALLAH protect all muslims from all kinds of dangers............