American Soldiers, Iraq War Veterans Speak Out against Abuse of Iraqis

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Excerpts>>

"When we were doing the night raids in the houses, we would pull people out and have them all on their knees and zip-tied. We would ask the man of the house questions. If he didn't answer the way we liked, we would shoot his youngest kid in the head. We would keep going, this was our interrogation. He could be innocent. He could be just an average Joe trying to support his family. If he didn't give us a satisfactory answer, we'd start killing off his family until he told us something. If he didn't know anything, I guess he was SOL."[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]

[vg]-5587990522549547050[/vg]

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
are we blind ??

Im glad someone come forward and tells the true, but this is nothing new, we all know abourt what happens to our moslims brother;sister,fathers and mother`s in Iraq. the problem is for how long do we want to stay blind? we can look the other way or ignore whats happening but remember ALLAH (swt) see`s everthing even ur blindness.

:allahuakbar:

B.H.

I knew a man who served in the military back in the mid 80's. He was stationed in Central America and he said pretty much the same thing the man in thie video said. They would massacre civilians, beat people, and terrorize.

Get this. He also said American soldiers would protect farms raising plants used to make illegal drugs belonging to people loyal to the US and burn those who were opposed to American influence in the region. They also knew that the plants were going to be processed into the illegal drugs and shipped to the US.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
B.H. said:
I knew a man who served in the military back in the mid 80's. He was stationed in Central America and he said pretty much the same thing the man in thie video said. They would massacre civilians, beat people, and terrorize.

Get this. He also said American soldiers would protect farms raising plants used to make illegal drugs belonging to people loyal to the US and burn those who were opposed to American influence in the region. They also knew that the plants were going to be processed into the illegal drugs and shipped to the US.

:salam2:
I would like to See the ones who design these wars, i.e. Perle, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bush, Blair to send their kids and beloved ones into a war. They wont, because they are happy sending the children of the poorest Americans there.

Then they brainwash them with screenings about the 9/11 attacks! In Iraq and Afghanistan they are often shown pictures such as that to drill it into their mind they are fighting terrorists.

Wasalam.

lost

I know I'm pretty young, but I do have a voice. And even before watching this...I decided that I could love my country and love it's people, but I can't stand by my own leaders.
I've known that they just tell us lies. Not only do they brainwash the soldiers they send, they brainwash all americans as well. They tell us what to believe and what not to, they tell us who to hate and who not to. And then sit back and laugh at our gullibility.
They dont tell us how many innocent Iraqi people are being killed each day for no good reason at all. And not telling us these things is just as bad as lying.
Watching this just saddens me more. Knowing exactly what they do over there. You know, through every war, you have to remember...the soldiers on both sides...are just that, Soldiers. Soldiers with different uniforms. They all have families of their own, they all have feelings as well as anyone.
I signed up for pre-training for the army last year. I have to admit, my thought process then was just like this man's was. I thought that I could 'fight for my country' and maybe, through war bring peace. I am so glad that I quit that...I see what a wrong descision that was.

B.H.

I used to work with another man who served in the First Iraq War. He said that an army of Iraqi soldiers decided to surrender one time during the war, and the commanding officer was going to stop the advance and process them as POW. One of the big wig generals told him not to and in fact pull back so he could send jets out to bomb and kill those surrendering soldiers. That's exactly what happened a few minutes later when a couple of jets flew over them and killed them all to a man. The reason later given was that the American and Saudi advance into the area was at full speed and if they stopped to take prisoners it would slow them down by several hours.

Sorry, but international law says not to kill surrendering prisoners.

B.H.

The American media makes a great deal about Colin Powell and what a genius he is.

Do you know that he was responsible for helping the American government try to coverup (and when the story broke downplay) the My Lai massacre in Vietnam?

Also, historically speaking most of the big wig military brass in the US comes from the elite families who share their values when it comes to profit seeking and power. they will let a few people in who are not a part of the clique just to say the common man can rise to the top but they reserve the most important spots and the ones with real power to those who came from the elites.

This is probably telling the posters here something they already knew if they are from Europe or Asia. However, so many Americans do not know such things and it is news to them.

A nations' elites throughout history never give positions of authority, skill, or power to those who do not share their own values. They don't want people who may think and feel different about things than they do to develop skills they can then use to displace their masters.

the-end-is-near

Asalama Alykum Akhi's/Aukhti's

This is what is shown imagine what isn't, Americas biggest threat is Islam and they are trying to destroy it. they say us muslims are terrorists, when we ruled the worled for more than a thousand years why didnt we terrorize? why do we terrorize when we have no power? does this make anysense? things like this can drive you crazy to my Brothers & Sisters my advice to you is stay close to your religion, pray your salats and inshAllah Allah will Aid us the Prophet SAW said that the leaders of the worls will be sitting in a table discussing how to destroy islam just as how they will sit to eat dinner, then a companion asked is this because our numbers will be small, he said no our numbers will be large, but muslims will be inlove with the world too much.. SubhanAllah this is wuts happeng now InshAllah if we all follow the quran and sunnah then we shall have no fear as it states in the quran:

"Whomever follows my guidence shall have no fear, nor shall he grief"
-Quoete from the Quran

Asalama Alykum