News An honest Israeli Jew tells the Real Truth about Israel.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam

I did not watch all of this, but happened upon 44:27 "Zionism, just like racism, has to go"

It is important we recognise that not all Jews are Zionist, not all Israelis are Zionist. I can't comment on other locations, but certainly in London this week, Jews have been protesting alongside everyone else against the Zionist's despicable actions in Gaza. When Israelis start to speak out against their governments actions, it puts their government in a difficult position as they can't just shrug the words off. It took a lot for this speaker to say what he says. We need more people like him.

Jazakallahu khairan for sharing this

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
As usual Israel always put every jew in the world into deep hot soup ...sometimes i wonder if Israel still keep The christian god grave in tact without ruining it or digging Jesus's bones out just like they did to all of the previous muslims graves in Israel.
~Stop Killing Muslims!!!

zaman-gm

Sep 27, 2008 Israel began attacking Gaza at 11:25am. It was the first day of a 21 day attack. On the first day Israel carpet bombed 100 tonnes of bomb. 1 ton can destroy a city block. And Gaza is a densely populated city where 800,000 children live. 11:25 is the exact time when morning school shift and afternoon school shift changes. This is the time when most of the children are on the street. Israel policy makers chose this exact time to begin their attack... (Listen the lecture from 42:30)

zaman-gm

As usual Israel always put every jew in the world into deep hot soup ...sometimes i wonder if Israel still keep The christian god grave in tact without ruining it or digging Jesus's bones out just like they did to all of the previous muslims graves in Israel.
~Stop Killing Muslims!!!
:(

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Sep 27, 2008 Israel began attacking Gaza at 11:25am. It was the first day of a 21 day attack. On the first day Israel carpet bombed 100 tonnes of bomb. 1 ton can destroy a city block. And Gaza is a densely populated city where 800,000 children live. 11:25 is the exact time when morning school shift and afternoon school shift changes. This is the time when most of the children are on the street. Israel policy makers chose this exact time to begin their attack... (Listen the lecture from 42:30)

I remember well that war too and this one now is quite similar to me; I wish I could do more and looking for names I know from the lists of victims.

:(