An important note for everyone.

Nurain

I've always wanted to do this.

to say that
I LOVE EVERYONE HERE FOR ALLAH AND THIS IS SUCH A HAPPY PLACE TO BE AT AND LEARN THE DEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!! :D :D

:muslim_child:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

to say that
I LOVE EVERYONE HERE FOR ALLAH AND THIS IS SUCH A HAPPY PLACE TO BE AT AND LEARN THE DEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh sister ! thanks a lot ...i love you too......and i am also very happy for such a good forum .........

firasath

alhamdulilah yeah its really great site , to learn and share things about islam , and welcome all the new muslim and let them know that they r not alone

BinteShafi

Left long ago

to say that

May HE (Allah) love you for whose sake you love us. Ameen

Wa Alaikum Salam

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
mashallah

:salam2: sister..you right this such great place to be first I thank I Allah for providing me with opportunity to meet you all my muslim Brothers and sisters..may Allah gather us in Jannah too..amin..sister we love you for the sake of Allah..Nice attention getter by the way

Robab

daughter of Adam
we are one

Asalam o alicom warahamatuallahi wabarakatuho.
All dear sisters and brothers are lovely and do help one another.so this sits is very beautiful and attractive.i pray for brother MABSOOT who made this site for virtue.May allah give him best reward for this work and his team.This is the only place where we share our problems and happiness.i love all over people who love each other for the sake of allah.MAy allah also gather us in ur jannah.INSHALLAH

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,

Inni uhibbukum fillah. :hearts: I love you all for the sake of Allah.

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah Almighty will say on the Day of Rising, 'Where are those who loved one another for the sake of My majesty? Today, on the day when there is no shade but My shade, I will shade them.'" [Muslim]

fada_all

salam alikom

in fact, this the palce where we share both our happiness and sadness with each other , and we love each other for the sake of allah sobhanaho wa taala..may allah swt increase oue konwledge and guide us all to the right path in sha allah .I THINK IF YOU JUST STAY HERE WITH THIS SET AND PEOPLE PARTICIPING ..YOU WILL BE SURE ON THE RIGHT PATH !! THIS IS THE RIGHT PATH LA ILAHA AILLA ALLAH

may allah grant people hepl people who creat this webset , and jazahom allah khir katir ,may allah reward them with THE HIGHTEST PALCE IN AL JANNAH ameennnnnnnnnnnn

I LOVE YOU ALL MEMBERS OF TTI IN THE SAKE OF ALLAH

Nurain

Salam

this place is indeed the Truth .. everyone who come here it seems has been given hidayah by Allah ma sha Allah........ the internet is not all bad after all ive learnt so much from here

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

to say that

:salam2:
jazakallahu khaiyr sisteryes me 2 Alhamdulillah:D:D
:wasalam:

Nurain

:salam2: sister..you right this such great place to be first I thank I Allah for providing me with opportunity to meet you all my muslim Brothers and sisters..may Allah gather us in Jannah too..amin..sister we love you for the sake of Allah..Nice attention getter by the way

Hee. Heeeee.

ummu thany

sister in islam
Asalam o alicom warahamatuallahi wabarakatuho.
All dear sisters and brothers are lovely and do help one another.so this sits is very beautiful and attractive.i pray for brother MABSOOT who made this site for virtue.May allah give him best reward for this work and his team.This is the only place where we share our problems and happiness.i love all over people who love each other for the sake of allah.MAy allah also gather us in ur jannah.INSHALLAH

Ameen for you du'a sister.:tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

to say that

A very BIGGGGG hug:hearts:
Awww sister, I LOOOOOVE you tooo and I love all my brothers and sisters in ISLAM:) YES! this is the happiest place ever, full of NICE caring people. May Allah bless each and everyone here.Ameen ya rab
:wasalam:
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)