An Interesting Film About Hijab and My Personal Thoughts

As I've been learning more about Islam I have always been trying to make up my mind about hijab. I understand more about it now and why Muslim women would want to wear it. Still, as I read the Quran
and wondering whether I would want to become a Muslim I keep thinking about the hijab and whether I would have the courage to wear it. I've been looking at videos on youtube about hijab and found this really interesting short film!

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Hello Emily,

It's nice to read your posts and it's good you are sharing your thoughts with us, alhamdulillah!

I was feeling just like you before reverting to Islam but I have never worried too much about it. I suggest you to do the same (I mean re hijab) 'cause the first thing you will need to say and understand is the Shahada: the tawheed. The love for Allah and the Sunnah of the Prophet (sallaLlahu 'alayhi wa sallam). Once you put this in your heart, things will get easier inshallah. I'm not saying 'very easy' but the love for Allah will give you the strength to fight and apply His law... And May Allah guide you to al Islam!