An Iranian Shia Priest Expresses His Opinion on the Salaf-as-Saleh

Salem9022

[yt]4FDMheonYoo&feature=related[/yt]

Look at how this guy talks about the Best of the Muslims, the Sahabah. Yet after seeing this I still wonder why there are still muslims out there who consider these Shi3a to be Muslims?

Note: The Stories he is talking about are All false and not authentic to say the least. Shia are known to make up stories to back up their Paganistic religion.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum,

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

No big deal, don't need to hear his filthy voice and speech anyway. We need to be careful with these people to say the least... It amazes me how much love Muslim sunnis have for these people nowadays, their justification being that they (shi`a) are speaking out against this and supporting that. That same emotional behavior lead the shi`a astray in the first place! May Allaah aid us with patience.

Jazaak Allaahu khayran.

Was-salaam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Astagfirullaah this video is waay to offensive, I think it should be removed!! I stopped at the bit where he curses Uthman (r) - I dont think its possible to watch anymore, why did you post this? Its disturbing.

We already know theyre wrong from previous evidences this video is not necessary.

:salam2:

Aquila09

Whats the point in publicising stuff like this. Isn't it just helping the false stories spread around faster. And most people know the beliefs of shias since the topic is like the most popular one on this forum so this isn't exactly a useful thread for make people more 'aware'.

Wassalam,
Aquila09

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Manners ? umm.. When we do dawa, We don't call our enemies bastards ?

Some people are just rediculous. Astagfirullah.

Keep the videos, so people can understand the difference between shia and sunni

Aquila09

Keep the videos, so people can understand the difference between shia and sunni

People do! Definitely the people on this forum anyway, I just think that there's no point in continually posting rubbish like this. We know some of the lies some shias make up, we don't need to know all, because they are offensive indeed. There are loads and loads of videos like this on youtube, do they all really need to be uploaded on here?