..and it gets worse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aseel

salam to you all !

as the title says yes it gets worse!!!

For the first time in half a century, Mister Sarkozy has decided to create a new french millitary base outside of France!

GUESS WHERE ???

In the gulf !!! Yes he dared !!! i can't belive it !!
this guy is not just any new french president he is a catastrophe in the making !!!

This is bad new!! i don't know what image you guys get of this guy in the media ??!!! but here in france it's very clear ! he is dangerous!
he wants to do this the american way ! he picture in a new scandal everyday on the front page....world domination ....

This is getting scary and sick !
Wake up Umma!! why let these people take over your countries and establish their milatary bases wherever they please!

How can the Umma rise, if the west is brasking it down into little peaces!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

People plan but Allah Subhanahu wa Taala is the best of Planners. The world is going on according to a plan which is known to no one else except Allah Subhanahu wa Taala. So have patience sister. The corruption, the lies, the injustice, all these evil has to end. The day is not so far.

But in any case, a good wake up call to the Ummah. Instead of fighting among ourselves, we need to get united and be steadfast.

wa/salam

A

Aloosh12

too bad the shi3as suffer in the sake of sunnis... Gulf (sunnis) will ruin Islam... Saddam was formed.. Al Qaeda was formed... Honor killinng was formed.. and alot others. In the end Shi3as are to blame really its just gets on my nerves when i see some people say stuff about shi3as when they are the one working hard to show the world...

Dont take this the negative way... BUt we have to face the truth

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
too bad the shi3as suffer in the sake of sunnis... Gulf (sunnis) will ruin Islam... Saddam was formed.. Al Qaeda was formed... Honor killinng was formed.. and alot others. In the end Shi3as are to blame really its just gets on my nerves when i see some people say stuff about shi3as when they are the one working hard to show the world...

Dont take this the negative way... BUt we have to face the truth

Shiahs suffer for their own sake. Sunni's dont force you guys to go beat the hell outta yourselves do we now?

Saddam was an American creation - not a sunni one. I think its about time you people stopped self pitying so much, and what exactly are shiahs trying to show the world? you didnt quite finish...:confused:

amira87

I love Allah
yea!

[in shallah all the muslim will come together one day and get their victory against their enemies in islam ameen. Inshallah inashallah inshallah :tti_sister: Why doesnt america just mind their own buisness......... hey check this out. I saw it on you tube......a muslim keeping it real. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gioNNTZ7AEQ :SMILY346:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

This site not for Rafidah / Sunni arguing.

This is website based on Quran and Sunnah. - upon the way of the Messenger :saw: and his Companions. May Allah bless them all. And may Allah guide those who are ignorant about true Islam.

wasalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.