Video Angela Colins Fox News - Muslim After September 11 9/11

jamila_loho

assalamo alikom sister.
i really dont know what to say ,but alhamdolilah who guide you to the real path.iam a muslima from morocco, but as most of people know ,most of us arabs we found islam so its something normal for us ;we dont feel that islam is something great....but we practice it bcz our famillies were muslims.alhamdolilah ,and i ask allah to give me that love you gave you towards islam.
i wanna to know you more if you dont mind sister
jazaki allah khir

akram_farouk

We really should learn from her

Mashallah..tomorrow is first day of ramadan and i'm really very happy to see this video tonight..
It is our duty as muslims living in an islamic country to support new brothers and sisters in Islam..Where can i find e-mail address of sister angela Collins?

anyone can help in this?..I suggest that this great web site provide a secure facility to e-mail our new brothers and sisters in islam and ensure their privacy at the same time..

and RAMADAN KAREEM to all ...

mohamedshanata

masha alah

Masha'Allah,, may Allah continue to guide u to the correct path and make u alwayes happy .. ameeen , ,when i first c u i cried a lot cuz i hv never seen like u b4 , u r so brave ..................really god bless u angela

mr.eslam

[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/angela_colins_fox.jpg[/img]Angela Colins Muslim After September 11 on Fox News - She Became Muslim After 9/11. She had many of her family members who died on September 11th. She studied Islamand came to find it to be quite different from what other people told her. . and the way the media percieved it to be. She reverted to Islam from her Catholic Faith. Now she is a Muslim teacher.
Be sure to check out the Aljazeera interview, which also has an American Jew who turned to Islam after September 11.

[vg]4294626865666452973[/vg]

You may Also want to watch the following:

AlJazeera: After September 11 - Jewish And Catholic Women Become Muslim - AlJazeera

Monday, September 11, 2006
Angela Collins: Why I decided to submit?

I accept that I cannot control the events that occur in my life or in the lives of others.

Islam is the only religion that communicates total submission to our Creator, the Creator of all people and of all things. As a Muslim I know that everything I do first begins with an intention and then I must transform that intention into an effort in order to carry out what has already been decreed. This wisdom defines my path to be a better person to myself, my family, my community and to all of my brothers and sisters here on earth.

In essence Allah (the one God) opened my heart, Islam gave me the direction, and now I live to serve out the guidance lent by my Creator for happiness here on earth and if Allah wills, in the hereafter.

While religion is a resource to help guide ourselves to good behavior through our spirituality, there is no prerequisite that it should be far fetched in mental comprehension.

I am a recent convert. Catholicism is the religion followed by my forefathers. At the age of 14, I refused the trinity concept and narrowed what I saw as a complicated tale of 'three in one' down to 'two in one' and started attending a Baptist church.

Throughout my life, I have searched for understanding, but when it came to my faith I truly was confused about why God would come as a human being and would allow himself to die for the sins of only those privileged enough to believe in his (or his son's) crucifixion. I found this explanation extravagant and shared my doubts with pastors and scholars who gave every effort to communicate the Christian belief to my understanding. I asked myself: "Why would my religion need to be so complex?" When I reached adulthood, I decided to make it very simple. There was just one, our Creator and that was it. No other explanation could rationally make sense.

I see Islam as a religion that came to clarify the errors of human beings who changed the original word of God to fit their interests. Islam is simple: God is God. God created us and we worship God and God alone. God sent Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed (PBUH) to deliver his message to guide all people. In Islam, Jesus is the only prophet who never died which is why he is the only messenger who will come back before the Day of Judgment to lead the people of the books: [the Torah, the Injeel (Bible) the book of Psalms and the Quran]. The Quran is the final book that has never been altered to fit the changing interest of people throughout history.

Islam confirms that you are not awarded passage into heaven just because you say you are Muslim. And you may not go straight to heaven just because you believe that God is monotheistic. You go to heaven based on your intentions and actions following the message taught to us by the messengers themselves and confirmed by the original books of God. Heaven is not an exclusive club for those who merely follow what their fathers taught them. Instead it is your responsibility, especially as a Muslim, to constantly search for truth, understanding and to read and think. After reading every chapter in the Quran twice and taking detailed notes, I believe that this masterpiece could only have come from my Creator. Without a doubt the author of this book knows more about me than I know about myself.

It is no secret that Islam is seriously misunderstood and disliked by many here in my homeland, the United States. My conversion to this "controversial" religion has my family and friends puzzled. It is my sincere belief that Allah led me to Islam by enhancing my passion in exploring unfamiliar perspectives through foreign travel. I have a genuine interest in building bridges with all people everywhere rather than promoting my own ideology as the only system that can work for all people.

While culture shock is a mild term to express the drastically different life styles of Muslims in the Middle East, I saw great beauty in the generosity of people, the cohesiveness of families and the immediate acceptance of a girl so foreign in her ways. Even so, in the present I face a culture shock within my own predominantly Middle Eastern Muslim community. I do understand the challenges a Muslim born into their religion faces to dissect their own culture within it. After finding myself in Islam, I am able to adhere to the teachings supported by the Quran and Hadiths while also managing to bypass the cultural manifestations taught by Muslims born into their religion. Islam is multi-cultural and is a system that can be adopted in any environment at any point in time.

I can confidently say that if Allah had not breathed Islam into my soul, I would have never found Angela. Well, today, here I am: Angela, a Muslim American: the soul who persistently searched for her Creator and has found the Creator of all that is in the universe and beyond, in Islam.

Angela Collins

translation to arabic

ÇáÇËäíä ¡ 11 Çíáæá ¡ 2006
ÇäÌíáÇ ßæáíäÒ : áãÇÐÇ ÞÑÑÊ Ãä ÊÞÏã¿

ÃäÇ ÃÞÈá Çä áÇ ÇÓÊØíÚ ÇáÓíØÑÉ Úáì ÇáÇÍÏÇË ÇáÊí ÊÞÚ Ýí ÍíÇÊí Çæ ÍíÇÉ ÇáÂÎÑíä.

ÇáÇÓáÇã åæ ÇáÏíÇäå ÇáæÍíÏÉ ÇáÊí ÈÇÈáÇÛ ãÌãæÚ ÊÞÏíãåÇ áäÇ ÇáÎÇáÞ ¡ ÎÇáÞ ÌãíÚ ÇáäÇÓ æÌãíÚ ÇáÃÔíÇÁ. ßãÇ ãÓáã ÇÚáã Çä ßá ÔíÁ ÃÝÚáå ÇáÇæáì ÊÈÏà ãÚ äíÉ æÚäÏÆÐ áÇ ÈÏ áí Çä ÇáäíÉ Çáì ÊÍæíá ÇáÌåÏ ãä ÇÌá ÊäÝíÐ ãÇ ÓÈÞ Çä ÕÏÑ ãÑÓæã. åÐå ÇáÍßãÉ íÚÑÝ ÇáØÑíÞ Çáì ÈáÏí íßæä ÃÝÖá ÔÎÕ áäÝÓí ¡ æÃåáí ¡ ÈáÏí æÇáì ÌãíÚ ÇÎæÊí æÇÎæÇÊí åäÇ Úáì ÇáÇÑÖ.

Ýí ÌæåÑ Ãááå (Åáå æÇÍÏ) ÝÊÍÊ ÞáÈí ÇáÇÓáÇã ÇÚØÇäí ÇáÇÊÌÇå ¡ æÇáÂä ÇÚíÔ ÈåÇ áÎÏãÉ ÇáÇÑÔÇÏ ÇÚÇÑ ÈáÇÏí ÇáÎÇáÞ Úä ÇáÓÚÇÏå åäÇ Úáì ÇáÇÑÖ æÇä ÔÇÁ Çááå Ýí ÇáÇÎÑå.

ÈíäãÇ ÇáÏíä åæ ãæÑÏ ááãÓÇÚÏÉ Ýí ÊæÌíå ÇäÝÓäÇ áÍÓä ÇáÓáæß ãä ÎáÇá ÌåæÏäÇ ÇáÑæÍíå ¡ æáíÓ åäÇß ÔÑØ Çä Êßæä ÈÚíÏÉ ÇáÇÍÊãÇá Ýí ÇáÅÏÑÇß ÇáÚÞáí.

ÇäÇ ÇáÇÎíÑÉ ÊÍæíá. ÇáßÇËæáíßíå åí ÇáÏíä ÊáíåÇ ÈáÇÏí ÇáÇÓáÇÝ. Ýí Óä Çá 14 ¡ ÇäÇ ÑÝÖÊ ÇáËÇáæË ãÝåæã æíÖíÞ ÍÓÈ ãÇ ÑÃíÊ ãÚÞÏÉ ÍßÇíå 'ËáÇËÉ Ýí æÇÍÏ' ÊÑÇÌÚ 'ÇËäÇä Ýí æÇÍÏ' æÈÏÃæÇ íÍÖÑæä ÇáßäíÓÉ ÇáãÚãÏÇäíå.

ØæÇá ÍíÇÊí ¡ áÞÏ ÈÍËÊ Úä ÇáÝåã ¡ æáßä ÚäÏãÇ ÌÇÁ áËÞÊí Çääí ÍÞÇ ßÇä ÇáÎáØ Úä ÇáÓÈÈ Çááå ÓíÃÊí ÈÇÚÊÈÇÑå ÅäÓÇäÇ æÓíÓãÍ áäÝÓå íãæÊ ãä ÇÌá ÎØÇíÇ ÇáÇ íßÝí Çä äÄãä ÇáãÊãíÒÉ Ýí ÊÞÑíÑå (Ãæ ÇÈäå (ÇáÕáÈ. ÝæÌÏÊ Çä åÐÇ ÇáÊÝÓíÑ ãÝÑØ æÊÞÇÓã ÈáÇÏí ÇáÔßæß ãÚ ÇáÞÓÇæÓå æÇáÚáãÇÁ ÇáÐíä ÞÏãæÇ ßá ÌåÏ ááÇÊÕÇá ÇáãÓíÍí ÇáãÚÊÞÏ ÇÝåãå. ÓÃáÊ äÝÓí : "áãÇÐÇ ÈáÇÏí ÇáÏíä ÊÍÊÇÌ Çáì ÏÑÌÉ ãä ÇáÊÚÞíÏ¿" æÚäÏãÇ æÕáÊ Çáì Óä ÇáÈáæÛ ¡ ÞÑÑÊ ÌÚáå ÛÇíÉ ÇáÈÓÇØå. ßÇä åäÇß æÇÍÏ ÝÞØ ¡ æáäÇ Çä ÇáÎÇáÞ åæ Úáíå. Ãí ÊÝÓíÑ ÂÎÑ íãßä ÈÚÞáÇäíå ãÚäì.

ÃÑì Çä ÇáÇÓáÇã ßÏíä ÌÇÁ áÊæÖíÍ ÃÎØÇÁ ÇáÈÔÑ ÇáÐíä ÛíÑÊ ÇáÇÕá ßáãÉ Çááå áÊäÇÓÈ ãÕÇáÍåÇ. ÇáÇÓáÇã åæ ÈÓíØ : Çááå Çááå. Çááå ÎáÞ áäÇ æäÍä ÚÈÇÏÉ Çááå æááå æÍÏå. ÇÑÓá Çááå ãæÓì æÚíÓì æãÍãÏ (Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã) áÇíÕÇá ÑÓÇáÊå Çáì ÊæÌå ÌãíÚ ÇáäÇÓ. Ýí ÇáÇÓáÇã ¡ åæ ÇáæÍíÏ íÓæÚ ÇáäÈí ÇáÐí ãÇÊ ÇÈÏÇ æáåÐÇ ÇáÓÈÈ Ýåæ ãä ÑÓæá ÅáÇ íÚæÏ ÞÈá íæã ÇáÞíÇãÉ áÞíÇÏÉ ÔÚÈ ßÊÈ : [ÇáÊæÑÇÉ ¡ injeel (ÇáßÊÇÈ ÇáãÞÏÓ) æßÊÇÈ ÇáãÒÇãíÑ ÇáÞÑÂä]. ÇáÞÑÂä åæ ÂÎÑ ÇáßÊÈ ÇáÊí áã ÊÊÛíÑ áÕÇáÍ ÇáãÊÛíÑ ãÕáÍÉ ÇáÔÚÈ Úáì ãÑ ÇáÊÇÑíÎ.

ÇáÇÓáÇã íÄßÏ Çä ÇäÊ áã ÊãäÍ ÇáãÑæÑ Çáì ÇáÓãÇÁ áãÌÑÏ Çä ÇÞæá áß ÇäÊ ãÓáã. æÃäß ÞÏ áÇ ÊÐåÈ ãÈÇÔÑÉ Çáì ÇáÓãÇÁ áãÌÑÏ Çäß ÊÚÊÞÏ Çä Çááå ÇáÊæÍíÏíå. ßäÊ ÇÐåÈ Çáì ÇáÓãÇÁ ÈäÇÁÇ Úáì ãÇ ÞãÊ ÇáäæÇíÇ æÇáÇÌÑÇÁÇÊ ÇáÊÇáíÉ ÇáÑÓÇáÉ ÊÏÑÓ ÇáíäÇ ãä ÇáÑÓá ÇäÝÓåã æÇßÏå ÇáÇÕáí ßÊÈ Çááå. ÇáÓãÇÁ áíÓÊ ÍÕÑíå ÇáäÇÏí ÝÞØ áãä ÇÊÈÚ ãÇ íÏÑÓ áåã ÂÈÇÄåã. ÈÏáÇ æãä ãÓÄæáíÊß ¡ ÎÕæÕÇ ÇáãÓáãíä ¡ æÈÇÓÊãÑÇÑ ÇáÈÍË Úä ÇáÍÞíÞÉ æÇáÝåã æÇáÞÑÇÁÉ æÇáÊÝßíÑ. ÈÚÏ ÞÑÇÁÉ ßá ÝÕá Ýí ÇáÞÑÂä ãÑÊíä æÃÎÐ ÇáãáÇÍÙÇÊ ÇáÊÝÕíáíå ¡ æÃÚÊÞÏ Ãä åÐÇ áÇ íãßä ÅáÇ Çä ÊÍÝÉ ÌÆÊ ãä ÈáÇÏí ÇáÎÇáÞ. æÈÏæä Ôß ÝÇä ÕÇÍÈ åÐÇ ÇáßÊÇÈ íÚÑÝ Úäí ÃßËÑ ããÇ ÃÚÑÝ Úä äÝÓí.

ÝáíÓ ÓÑÇ Çä ÇáÇÓáÇã åæ ÎØíÑ íÓÇÁ Ýåãå ækarihun ßËíÑÉ åäÇ Ýí æØäí ¡ æÇáæáÇíÇÊ ÇáãÊÍÏÉ. ÈáÏí áÊÍæíá åÐÇ "ÌÏá" ÇáÏíä ÚÇÆáÊí æÃÕÏÞÇÁ ÈÇáÍíÑå. æãä ÎÇáÕ ÇáÇíãÇä ÈÃä Çááå ÏÝÚÊäí Çáì ÇáÇÓáÇã Úä ØÑíÞ ÊÚÒíÒ ÈáÇÏí ÇáÚÇØÝå Ýí ÇÓÊßÔÇÝ ÂÝÇÞ ÛíÑ ãÇáæÝå ãä ÎáÇá ÇáÓÝÑ Åáì ÇáÎÇÑÌ. ÚäÏí ãÕáÍÉ ÍÞíÞíÉ Ýí ÈäÇÁ ÇáÌÓæÑ ãÚ ÌãíÚ ÇáäÇÓ Ýí ßá ãßÇä ÈÏáÇ ãä ÊÚÒíÒ ÈáÏí ÇíÏíæáæÌíå ÈÇÚÊÈÇÑå ÇáäÙÇã ÇáæÍíÏ ÇáÐí íãßä Çä íÚãá áÌãíÚ ÇáäÇÓ.

ÈíäãÇ ÇáËÞÇÝÉ åí ÕÏãÉ ãÚÊÏáÉ ÇáãÏì ááÊÚÈíÑ Úä ÇÎÊáÇÝ ÌÐÑí Ýí ÇäãÇØ ÇáÍíÇÉ ãä ÇáãÓáãíä Ýí ÇáÔÑÞ ÇáÇæÓØ ¡ ÑÃíÊ ÇáÌãÇá ÇáÚÙíã Ýí ÓÎÇÁ ÇáÔÚÈ ¡ æÊãÇÓß ÇáÇÓÑÉ æÇáÞÈæá ÇáÝæÑí ááÝÊÇÉ ÍÊì ÇáØÑÞ ÇáÎÇÑÌíÉ Ýí ÈíÇäåÇ. æãÚ Ðáß ¡ Ýí åÐÇ Çääí ãæÇÌåÉ ËÞÇÝÉ ÇáÕÏãå ÏÇÎá ÈáÏí ÈÇáÏÑÌå ÇáÇæáì ÇáÌÇáíå ÇáãÓáãå Ýí ÇáÔÑÞ ÇáÇæÓØ. ÇÝÚá Ýåã ÇáÊÍÏíÇÊ ãÓáã æáÏ Ýí Ïíäåã æÌæå áÔÑÍ ËÞÇÝÊåã ÏÇÎáåÇ. ÈÚÏ ÇáÚËæÑ Úáì äÝÓí Ýí ÇáÇÓáÇã ¡ æÃäÇ ÞÇÏÑÉ Úáì ÇáÇáÊÒÇã ÈÏÚã ãä ÊÚÇáíã ÇáÞÑÂä æÇáÇÍÇÏíË ÈíäãÇ ÊÏíÑ ÇíÖÇ Çáì ÊÌÇæÒ ÇáãÙÇåÑ ÇáËÞÇÝíå ÈÊÏÑíÓåÇ ÇáãÓáãíä ÇáãæáæÏíä Ýí Ïíäåã. ÇáÇÓáÇã åæ ÊÚÏÏ ÇáËÞÇÝÇÊ æÇáäÙÇã ÇáÊí íãßä ÇÚÊãÇÏåÇ Ýí Çí ÈíÆÉ Ýí Ãí æÞÊ ãä ÇáÃæÞÇÊ.

ÇÓÊØíÚ Çä ÇÞæá ÈËÞå Çä Çááå ÇÐÇ áã ÊäÝÓ ÇáÇÓáÇã Çáì ÑæÍí ¡ ÇæÏ Çä ÇÈÏà æÞÏ æÌÏ ÇäÌíáÇ. æÇáíæã ¡ åÇ ÃäÇ : ÇäÌíáÇ ¡ ãÓáã ÇáÇãÑíßì : ÇáÑæÍ ãä ÈÇÕÑÇÑ ÈÍË Úä ÈáÏåÇ æÌÏÊ ÇáÎÇáÞ ÎÇáÞ ßá ãÇ Ýí Çáßæä æãÇ ÈÚÏå ¡ Ýí ÇáÇÓáÇã.

ÇäÌíáÇ ßæáíäÒ

shahidan

i was born a muslim. after reading your writing, I envy your experience in Islam. You are not burdened with inherent culture and other practices, some of them might contradict with the true teaching of Islam. in this aspect you are very fortunate because you enter into islam direct into the original sources; Al-Quran and Hadith. May Allah show us the right path always.

junioraries

hi angela! nice to hear about your views about islam and why you converts to islam. We need someone like you to convinve the americans that Islam prohibits violence against anything. If you are intersted in giving free speech or talk, please contact me asap. wassalam

MuhammadAbdAllah

Allah Akbar

Allah Akbar, masha allah. This video should be aired in muslims countries in which we see girls take off their hijab because they want to be modern or westernized.
Thank you sister for speaking out the truth, may Allah protect you and give a happy life.

sahen

Asslamu Alykum brothers and sisters.

I was just wondering does fox new belong to jews? because fox news has a lot of hate for us Muslims. the interviewer was about to explode of anger he was not happy to hear of such story at all.:SMILY252:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum, mashallah what are great person ... althought i must comment on how rude the person interviewing was, his question and expressions seemed really harsh and he didn't even let her answer Well im glad she stands up for what is right may Allah (swt) reward her for that :)